Wow

DyinTuLive

IM thinking they are going to announce Starcraft 2...a real timme strategy like warcraft 3...definately a must have. i also just got bc to play over the summer, anyone on mal'ganis? i would love to chill with you

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

angemonkwj If I can suggest one thing its drop one of your professions and pick up tailoring, the Frozen shadowweave set (or spellfire if you spec fire) is awesome. Probably the best gear you can get for those slots up to T5. Also find someone in your guild or on the server who can make the Spellstrike hood and pants and get them. All those things take a TON of mats and is pretty time consuming but the stats on em are just sick.

Here is one of our ice mages in my guild....

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/characte...amp;n=Thewraith

uh oh someone had rez sickness tongue.gif
i have a super nub question. im new to locks (and every other class in general other than druids haha) what weapons would give me the best overall stats? should i stick 2 staffs cuz i just learned that or should go for daggers or pick up 1h swords so i can carry an off-hand item? I think im gonna go demonology, felguard is just too bad ass to pass up. Edited by xpimpitox

From what I've been told by some experienced locks, the easiest way to lvl is to go Aff, and then when you hit like 52 or something, when you can get Felguard, then you respec to Demo. Worked pretty well for my locks. I can solo most things even when they call for groups.

w00t congrats! im still stuck at 59 only because i been doing WSG like mad the past 2 days. im trying to get insignia of the alliance which dispells fear, slow and stun effects i believe and since im the highest in the lvl bracket, id rather get it now then get ganked at lvl 60 lol. i still get owned (im not a good pvper) but dammit its fun! only 2000 more honor points 2 go, but hey i made like 600 yesterday so it wont b long b4 i ding.

I've been playing WoW sinec closed beta smile.gif I have 39 toons, on about 18 diff servers. Most are mid lvls (30-40ish), but I have a high lvl mage, and my main is a 60 NE druid on Skullcrusher, with AQ epics.

I'm farming gold right now, because my main has been lvl 60 for about two years now, and I've never bothered to get my epic mount >_<

Psh, I've got it =P I'm in Outland, but I don't make nearly as much gold there as I do farming in Silithus, tbh. I'm trying not to XP much, because my fiance just started playing (took me a YEAR to get him to try it!), and I am trying to wait for him to catch up to me. He's in that awful lvl 50-60 grind >_< We're gonna be a badass feral dr0od team, tho XD

I got ganked by a Blood Elf for the first time last night.......almost made me feel like a man O_o

most def gold is easily obtainable in outland. i just bought my epic mount and was left with like 10g. the quest themselves give u like 2-6g reward plus the drops in outland r nice and im sure can b sold at AH for a decent penny. i sold a blue sword for 87g that dropped within an hour of questin in outland biggrin.gif Edited by xpimpitox

w00t finally hit 62 and my weapon finally dropped from ramps after tryin since lvl 59...URSOL'S CLAW!!! this thing has some badass feral stats! ill b gettin braxxis staff of slumber hopefully for tanking purposes and staff of beasts from that nagrand quest at lvl 65. full speed ahead 2 70 lol!

EDIT: my gear its gettin better but still semi shitty lol...

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#charact...oon&n=Bleau Edited by xpimpitox

i finally finished hellfire quests and hit zangarmarsh yesterday and also dinged 2 63! its time i do my slave pens and underbog runs. so for you experienced players is there any good leather/feral druid drops i should b aware of that drop here? my quest log is full and if i wasnt so tired id attack them all tonight but i just wanna hit either instance 2nite and log...wow = no sleep and it caught up 2 me finally after havin to go 2 work at 5am.

• 2 months later...
Posting funny pics from an interesting raid.

And this one isn't raid related, but I thought it was funny as hell smile.gif

Got it from another forum I frequent, where a lot of avid wow players browse. A lot of them were involved with the meat raid smile.gif Edited by yashman19