Wow

DyinTuLive

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the warlock rules! anybody wanna make a horde alt make it on spinebreaker and join the fun!

EDIT: hey guys right when i logged i made a gnome rogue real quick his name is nanito add him! Edited by xpimpitox

You guys make me want to go back to playing sooo bad. Its been about 2 months, but I had to quit for school and stuff. I'm not gonna get the expansion, and sold my account to a guildy, so I'm done with it. When you guys start hitting up 40 man raids I can teach you how its done ohmy.gif

Well i'm quite pissed off right now to say the least, I just activated my full account in woW and go to install BC, first disc no worries, upgraded my Acc and stuff but put in second disc the installer goes to shit and stops responding, the second disc works fine when i try and load it b4 the first, any ideas ppl cause i cant even play normal WoW now cause my Acc is upgraded and i need BC to run it sad.gif F U Blizzard

CALL BLIZZARD they can fix it!!!!!

and angemon! make a char on our server alliance : )

My guildies are bitchin at me cuz iplay with u guyz alot now haha, they want my 61 hunt to be 70 and want me to spend my time on him : ( lol ...ahh the things i do for fellow hookahers haha

mcdarogh we need ur sig on our guild charter to start it up!!! get more people guyz

QUOTE (angemonkwj @ Jan 17 2007, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok, so i made a night elf hunter. name is hookahmon.

QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Feb 13 2007, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wo0o0o0o0ot!!!!! add hookahfreak, squizzy, lilchode to ur list! im adding you when i get on...you gotta join the guild!!

i made him almost a month ago bro!! there is even a post back a few pages that u posted saying that u added me already....lol

i just made a gnome rogue last nite his name is nanito....i have a human warlock that im no longer usin but can sign the charter his name is socratez if i catch ya on ill log into each one and sign the charter and of course if my cousin is on ill have him do the same

the last few weeks i've either been on my mage tryin to level him, or i've just gotten home so late from work that i didnt play. over the weekend i took my hookah to a friends house and converted a few peeps into hookah lovers so that's why i wasnt on over the weekend.

school is stressin me out so much i need a breather from anythin skool related (at least for a nite thats all i have time for) ill b on plenty 2nite after i smoke a bowl after class. Edited by xpimpitox

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Feb 13 2007, 03:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
cant teach us if you dont have an account. cmon u can tackle school and wow i sure as hell do it somehow!!!

I probably COULD handle wow and school, but I also have a job and people expecting me to hang out with them, so I dropped my only 'hobby' that I could make money from. Plus if I did play, my guild would expect me to raid with them all the time, and I couldnt leave because they're my only way of playing new content, and even though I'd want to hang out with all the hookah smokers, it'd get real boring helping everyone level up because I've been through everything else a billion times. So its easier to spend the little money I have on shisha and enjoy it with my friends than spend it on a game that would stress me out even more.

i hear ya i work go 2 skool got people who also expect me 2 hang out and family issues are always apparent...wow and hookah is my getaway from all the stress so your not alone there buddy! im new to the WoW scene so levelin up for me is tons of fun cuz well im experiencing everything new.

I relax with my hookah, friends, and a movie. I know what you mean about leveling being tons of fun. I had 2 60's, rogue and hunter, a 44 warlock, and a 30 something druid before I finally said F it. After that I farmed harder than any chinese farmer on my server at the time, and racked up enough gold to the point where I could just buy stuff and resell it for more some way or another. Then got into a raiding guild that kicked absolute ass. But I could never start from scratch again, I was in serious need of something else to do back then so I had all the time I wanted.