Wow

DyinTuLive

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (yashman19 @ Feb 6 2007, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone up for a VC run? Pimp said the recomended level req is 18-24, and my shammy is 23, soon to be 24. So I'll lvl him up a smidge to get my new level of skills, and maybe we can rock that shit.

Whats VC again? is that the pirate ship at the end with the Baron. 24 is a good level to run that as nothing in there will kill you to fast. You should always be like 4-5 levels above what WoW tells you to be for instances since everything is elites. Unless you have like a 40 running you through the lvl 18 instances. Edited by 486underground

QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Feb 6 2007, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wo0o0ot hit level 60 on my hunter last night!!! how come none of u were on?? if u were i missed u guyz....o well, maybe i can do a vc run thru tonight if u guyz need it

gratz on hittin 60 man. that's awesome. i havent done much playing at all lately. been to busy.

ill be on 2 run VC 2nite. i went 2 warsong gulch 2 check out battlegrounds...yea i got my ass handed 2 me. everythin was goin so fast :X it was crazy fun tho. ill stay away from pvp for a while hehehe. hopefully ill find ya guys on 2nite i wanna hit 20 by 2nite so i can get cat form whoo hoo! congrats on the level 60 hunter.

EDIT: yo angemon if ya got a gameboy advance ff6 advance comes out 2day...im en route 2 pick it up in a few w000t! Edited by xpimpitox

Was online last night and talked to Yashman smile.gif - got my bear form last night and hit lev 13 so i really need to get the game before i max out my lvl's on this trial pass biggrin.gif hopefully so some of you online - have you started up the guild yet? invite me already hahaha

guild hasnt been started yet! ill b on super late as usual. last nite i rocked a human warlock 2 test it out and i LOVED it. i may have 2 switch from druid 2 lock but im thinkin of makin a horde char on a diff server when i buy BC and have a blood elf warlock. decisions decisions. my cousin bought the game 2day so he is officially WoWed. +1 for our guild. ohh yea he is a night elf hunter. mcdarragh if ur gonna be usin druid for the guild i may switch 2 warlock but i have grown 2 love my druid so i dunno tongue.gif again decisions decisions lol

Well it depends if i work out how to upgrade it when i buy the game (hopefully this weekend) - i still have a week left on the trial (i think) i might try another char when my druid hits 20 - then i'll make a decision.... I might go a human rouge or gnome warrior or something - my druid is a skinner/leatherworker so gotta start making armour to get the levs up...

QUOTE (JRT @ Feb 8 2007, 07:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (McDarragh @ Feb 8 2007, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shadowmoon is the server bro - start one on there, some of us have only just started tongue.gif

ill transfer my 40 hunter or something tongue.gif alliance right?

You are correct sir!

What do you all think about starting a horde hookah guild on a different server? Alliance is great, but I also want to dabble in the darkside... happy.gif

Maybe we can all agree upon a server that has a good population, is PVP, and we can all rock the horde together so we can get the best of both worlds. Any recomendations from the regular WoWers?

I'm anti horde! once u get a little higher and start questing in contested terrotory u will see why!! but basicly now that shammy and pally are available on both factions the only diff. between the two will be the class moves and the looks!, If u guyz decide to do that make sure you pick a server with a strong horde side lol

u should set ur keys up so the tame beast is out of the way to the right, on into interface options, click on the advanced...then click on the right action bars smile.gif you will need them ,how do i post screen shots?? i will do it soon if sum1 tells me , i know how to take them just not post them??? by the way can i join ur orgy tonight?

and JRt yes it's alliance, shadowmoon

Right now it's my 16 warrior, pimpit's 18 druid,yash 21 shammy and his 15 hunter..i think that sthe level..and mcdaragh has a druid also i believe....

I also have higher level for when u guyz need help!

Yeah man, if you can show me a proper layout of skills that would be great.

To take a screenshot, I just hit 'print screen/SysRq' button. That saves the screenshot, but remember you can only save up one. You then must open up a program like Photoshop, or even MSPaint. If you have photoshop, just hit 'new', and it will automatically open a new window the exact same size of the screeshot you qued up. Just hit 'paste', and it should copy in your screenshot. Then you can just save it as a traditional format such as jpeg or gif.

Remember, you can only hit print screen once before you have to open up photoshop or whatever to save it. If you keep on hitting print screen, it will only save the last time you hit the print screen button.

well if you guys are seriously about shadowmoon ill move my hunter to play with you guys... he's 40 as i mentioned before.. so I'm not that far from 60.. bah but now i have to go to 70 haha.. regardless i dont want to move him if you guys are planning on switching to horde or something.. its kinda nice being able to have my main transfer gold etc to him tongue.gif

We're on shadowmoon to stay, but me, pimp and a few others don't think it would hurt to also have a horde side server, just so we can experience both. But all of our mains are on shadowmoon alliance.

I'm sure it would be safe to transfer him over. We're not going anywhere smile.gif

QUOTE (yashman19 @ Feb 8 2007, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We're on shadowmoon to stay, but me, pimp and a few others don't think it would hurt to also have a horde side server, just so we can experience both. But all of our mains are on shadowmoon alliance.

I'm sure it would be safe to transfer him over. We're not going anywhere smile.gif

sweet ill do that right now then... his name is "aimshotftw" haha what a hunter name!