Spam. Amazing Design - Wooden Hookah Insahar

Hi look at insahar wooden hookah. Distribution in the EU, U.S., CA, UAE, and on-demand worldwide.

EDITED OUT LINKS -Chreees

waterpipe-1.png

[attachment=6579:výroba .jpg]

Edited by Chreees
Edited out links to spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

Nah, you can tell by the sheen and opacity of it that it's silicone. If it's a food grade silicone tubing, it's expensive and high quality stuff. A small roll of 5/8" ID food grade silicone tubing is like $150 on the cheap end of things. It doesn't stain (visually or taste wise), it's way more durable, and it doesn't kink or remain stiff/shaped like PVC/Vinyl tubing does (the crap you get from home depot). If it wasn't so cost prohibitive, all of my hoses would be silicone, there simply isn't anything better for smoking through.

I like the look, but seriously wood base?

How often do you have to replace it, or what insane amount of chemicals did you use to treat it to waterproof it that I might end up inhaling.

Nice design, but wood base... just seems a bit insane, but I have been proven wrong in the past before.

What if Someone made a metal or plastic or glass inner base that goes under a wood cover. the wooden thing could hold the base itself. That's what i would do i if i made an all wood hookah i'd have a wooden pocket that holds the vase to perfectly match the hookah. for the 1st all wooden pipe. Either that or i'd just drill a hole in the coconut jamming out to bob marley... 

Nah, you can tell by the sheen and opacity of it that it's silicone. If it's a food grade silicone tubing, it's expensive and high quality stuff. A small roll of 5/8" ID food grade silicone tubing is like $150 on the cheap end of things. It doesn't stain (visually or taste wise), it's way more durable, and it doesn't kink or remain stiff/shaped like PVC/Vinyl tubing does (the crap you get from home depot). If it wasn't so cost prohibitive, all of my hoses would be silicone, there simply isn't anything better for smoking through.

From my searching it looks like they run around $35-40. Is there something specific that makes them $150? I have found 6-10ft anywhere from 10-15mm ID food grade for that price online.

From my searching it looks like they run around $35-40. Is there something specific that makes them $150? I have found 6-10ft anywhere from 10-15mm ID food grade for that price online.

Yeah, the premade silicone hoses are about that length, but to buy bulk tubing you have to spend significantly more because at that level it is being bought mostly for medical, food, commercial and industrial useage. If you can find it for cheaper, go for it because it's a good deal, but when I bought my 25 foot roll of 5/8" id (peroxide cured), it was $175 without shipping. If you think about how many hoses you could make out of that amount of tubing, it's worth it if you get a few people going in on it or if you want to make a bunch of hoses for yourself.