All Glass Hookahs

I have heard good things about the Roi hookahs, and not so great things about lavoo, and of course, you can look into the fumo hookahs, they are glass and i have only heard good things about them.

Jenn If you Go Glass Hookah go with a Roi! they are the best glass hookahs i ever seen. Nicest hooking, Best Quality. and made in America, not China! They are pricey though.

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

Yeah, I know the price tag is crazy for them, but I figure I can start a little "glass hookah" savings fund jar and just put a little money in it over however long it takes until I have enough. It'll definitely be after I get my own place, and I'm moving to Arizona next fall if everything goes according to plan.

Yeah, I know the price tag is crazy for them, but I figure I can start a little "glass hookah" savings fund jar and just put a little money in it over however long it takes until I have enough. It'll definitely be after I get my own place, and I'm moving to Arizona next fall if everything goes according to plan.

Why AZ its so hot there! why not NY? or the poconos :-P lol Jk but those 2 places are where i normally am :-P lol So what brings you far out west? Also a Roi would be a baddass way to celebrate a new place! 

If I got one, I would baby it so hardcore hahaha. i would buy extra shag carpet for the room it was in juust in case XD but they really are beautiful functional art and I don't know anyone who owns one so the only way to try it is to buy it.

Why AZ its so hot there! why not NY? or the poconos :-P lol Jk but those 2 places are where i normally am :-P lol So what brings you far out west? Also a Roi would be a baddass way to celebrate a new place! 
Arizona is beautiful and I have to take time off from my classes, I can't afford it anymore. I want to save up money, move to Arizona and finish my degree out there. PA winters are really hard on me, depression wise, and last winter was the worst yet. I can't take it anymore. I want to move far away.

CrownHookahs' glass ones are the shit. Poncho makes some of them IIRC, and then Santino also makes the inline, which to me is just badass.

do they have glass ones available again? I haven't looked in a looooong time.

CrownHookahs' glass ones are the shit. Poncho makes some of them IIRC, and then Santino also makes the inline, which to me is just badass.

do they have glass ones available again? I haven't looked in a looooong time.

I'd love to know if they did.  Crownhookah doesn't have any hookahs on their site and only accessories.  :(

Oh nate i have a Fumo Pod 1st gen, and it smokes AMAZING. the are worth the money, just need to be carefull with them. and Roi is a good hookah company which is why its so expensive. but the pod is more show an tell not use and abuse daily. 

If I got one, I would baby it so hardcore hahaha. i would buy extra shag carpet for the room it was in juust in case XD but they really are beautiful functional art and I don't know anyone who owns one so the only way to try it is to buy it.

Arizona is beautiful and I have to take time off from my classes, I can't afford it anymore. I want to save up money, move to Arizona and finish my degree out there. PA winters are really hard on me, depression wise, and last winter was the worst yet. I can't take it anymore. I want to move far away.

I cant imagine, Southern California winters depress me.

I can't imagine southern Cali not being depressing... :-P No offense! If your still looking for a hookah And dont want to splurge big on Glass Yet you can get a very high quality Nickel Brass pipe that would last you a lifetime... However It's big... lol The plus side is when your not smoking it you can use it as a weapon against burglars its great for bonking people over the head with.. :-)  

It's horrible. I've either been in school or at work for the past three winters during all our daylight hours. It actually hurts being that low.

classic slovenian situation in winter: Leave home in the dark, spend all of the 5 hours of daytime working/in school, return home in the dark/low light.

It's horrible. I've either been in school or at work for the past three winters during all our daylight hours. It actually hurts being that low.

classic slovenian situation in winter: Leave home in the dark, spend all of the 5 hours of daytime working/in school, return home in the dark/low light.

Yeah but you guys are so busy being depressed about being Slovenians you have no time to be depressed about the weather.

• Upvote 1