All Glass Hookahs

• 5 months later...

I have a fumo pod and a fumo tank.  I am most interested in the amount of smoke you can get each rip.  i want to buy a new one, and have heard good things about roi and lavoo.  the only problem is i prefer the tray on top of the bowl as opposed to the tin foil, and i feel like the tray is a big reason as to how i can get so much smoke.  any tips or advice on which hookah to go with and which hookah will give me the most smoke?

I have a fumo pod and a fumo tank.  I am most interested in the amount of smoke you can get each rip.  i want to buy a new one, and have heard good things about roi and lavoo.  the only problem is i prefer the tray on top of the bowl as opposed to the tin foil, and i feel like the tray is a big reason as to how i can get so much smoke.  any tips or advice on which hookah to go with and which hookah will give me the most smoke?

I had a Fumo Jar. I really did not like the bowl/downstem design, as you could not use your own bowl without serious modifications. And despite how small the Fumo bowl is, it still wasted a ton of shisha. I sold it, and I will never own another glass hookah again. 

I feel like the screen is similar to the Kaloud Lotus. Not exactly, but it heats up the bowl more evenly than foil would. The Fumo screen fits my Tangiers Small and Pico bowl perfectly, and I am sure it would fit a regular clay Egyptian bowl just fine. 

But like Bawhee said, it's not the hookah, or the screen, that gives off big clouds. It's all in the bowl design (solid clay bowls like Tangiers phunnels heat the shisha more evenly), the tobacco you use, and proper heat management. I loved my little Fumo but I have used foil and clay bowls exclusively since I sold it, and I have been much happier with smoke output and flavor. 

Yeah, youre gonna get the most smoke with the right tobacco and proper packing, the "device" itself has little to do with that.

This. Proper packing technique and heat management determine the quantity and quality of smoke.

I have quite a few all glass hookahs I just now started selling them off if you are interested shoot me a pm and I can send you what I am selling and what I am asking for! They are awesome I just got tired of them and would like to go to the traditional w/ a modern twist style hookah.