Corrupt A Wish

agunn1231

wish granted

Finals are over you finally graduated!!!! but..whole family could not make it because they all died in a plane crash, and you have no one to share your new venture with.

I wish that my new baby was here and healthy and happy.

Granted, it's now Wednesday but you had jury duty on Tuesday and because of your time travel, you missed it and now have to pay a hefty fine and possibly face jail time... because they don't believe your time travel story.

I wish I had all of the Tangiers Birquq flavors.

Wish granted, it gave you the worst food poisoning ever; you are confined to toilet for about a week because it keeps coming out both ends

I wish the Jets would pull the stick out of their butts and win more games

granted, your phone is melted, but cleaning is the least of your worries, you had your coil burner running off a generator in a cave in the middle of no where, and your phone was you only way of contacting the outside world, now that it is melted you cannot call for help as the entrance to the cave collapses, whats worse is that you also got some coals going, and since the cave entrance collapsed, CO poisoning is slowly starting to set in.

i wish i had some cookies

Granted, but they're special cookies. Once the effects set in, you couldn't stop eating them. Now you can't tell what's reality and what your mind is making up.

I wish I had won the powerball

Wish Granted Luka, you didn't get murdered but you obviously killed the thread just as I was about to join in. You now have to wait for a few more wishes before you can post :)

I wish I could have smoothies on demand without having to make them myself.

[quote name='Kathrynx' timestamp='1354759267' post='563999']
Wish Granted Luka, you didn't get murdered but you obviously killed the thread just as I was about to join in. You now have to wait for a few more wishes before you can post :)

I wish I could have smoothies on demand without having to make them myself.
[/quote]

Well, glad to see the thread was saved... No thanks to Luka! Good job, Kat.

Anyway... Wish granted, but you are now forced to consume instant smoothies all day every day and you grow tired of them quickly. It's like your own personal hell, but you're still alive.

I wish HF was more active, like back in the day.

Coleman, you fucked up the wish corruption train!!!

Goddamnit you guys...

I'm going to pretend Coleman's post doesn't exist just so we can keep this train rollin'...

Wish granted, Nerdy, but now you are forced to smoke Indian Summer for a week straight. You die from carbon monoxide poisoning/pissing and shitting yourself/starvation/dehydration. Sorry.

I wish I had a time machine to right the wrongs of the past, but carefully, as I know I could disrupt the space/time continuum.