Getting coloured smoke?

hmm interesting...i havent heard of that before...I have heard of using wine as a base to give an increase buzz since you will be putting alcohol into your system at the same time. I suppose if enough of the wine coated the smoke you could get colored smoke but i dont think its possible....i could be 100% wrong too

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know, there's no way to color smoke. I mean, look at the amount of food coloring used in SB and Deja Vu. If that much coloring yields white smoke, I can't imagine doing anything else would have any effect.

This has come up before. Do a search.

I mean colored smoke is not hard to come by but i cant think of any colored smoke I would willingly inhale. If you feel like munching on some tubes from a firework shop let us know but i wouldn't advise it and would probably call 911 first and make sure they are on the way before lighting up that bowl.

or some of these would work....

[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5595636/2/istockphoto_5595636-multi-tinted-stylish-sunglasses.jpg[/img]

I strongly advise against using wine in the base... Tried it once and every inhale tastes terrible. The wine overwhelms any kind of flavor from the shisha and it makes you gag every hit. And it did nothing for me as a means of delivering alcohol to my system...

Yes it is possible, but you will die, become deoformed, or get stupidly ill if you do it.[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif[/img]