I Fucking Hate The World

[url="http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/for/1516648469.html"]http://sfbay.craigsl...1516648469.html[/url]
FUCKING ED HARDY... even on my local CL...
note the ridiculous pricing... Edited by demonix

[quote name='SimplexCoda' date='19 December 2009 - 01:39 AM' timestamp='1261211985' post='440213']
Since when does this douche have hookahs and tobacco? And why is it worth 240 bucks?
[/quote]

It's been like 2-4 months since Ed Hardy hit our market I believe

It's Ed Hardy... they can price it anyway they want and everyone will still buy it........................................ Edited by demonix

Whatever floats peoples boats..at least we can say we are intelligent enough in the hookah area to not pay for overpriced products. To those who buy them..o well.

Soon there will be Ed Hardy everything, and I will go to prison for the rest of my life because I will go bomb the Ed Hardy headquarters...

J/k, j/k... Please, if someone bombs the Ed Hardy headquarters, please don't come arrest me...

[quote name='Jacob Shock' date='19 December 2009 - 03:42 AM' timestamp='1261222951' post='440232']
Soon there will be ed hardy coals.
[/quote]

Lol, I wrote something similar in the last Ed Hardy thread and then someone posted a picture of them...
[url="http://edhardyhookah.com/product.php?id_product=16"]http://edhardyhookah.com/product.php?id_product=16[/url]

[size="3"]One of the Ed hardy hookah / herbal / repackaged starbuzz reps came into the store and dropped us off a sample of the herbal. After laughing at it for about a half hour, it ended up where it belonged, in my filing cabinet..[/size]

[size="1"]The garbage.[/size]

i just wont try it, actually when i go into my wholesaler that carries it i won't even open the tub to smell it. the way i look at it hookah is a traditional hobby with lots of history. we already have a ton of leeches who are produces crap quality products that flood the market. the last thing we need is a corporate sponsor type product.
i wish china would produce some better hookahs because I believe that if they are paid for they could be better than "hand made" egyptian hookahs, in fact it may get those silly egyptians to work a bit harder with quality control. but as long as just 99% of the chinese hookahs that we have are crap the traditional egyptian hookah will remain better crap.
shisha on the other hand can be made anywhere so long as it's by someone who is a hookah lover and smoker. seriously how many time do you think eh himself has smoked hookah let alone any of the decision makers who used his name on this product?

Everywhere I go I see some weird shit made with Ed Hardy on it.  Lighters at 7-11, phone face plates, jewelery, lotion, car air fresheners, etc.  Just a bunch of random shit.

I used to be an outsider. Maybe I still am. People used to ask me "You're white...what can you know about hookahs or sheesha?" Maybe they're right. Can't say. The question is price.

I still have my Versace hookah an ex-girlfriend bought for me years ago. Those failed badly, too. It was the first common bell hookah I'd ever seen.

The hookahs are made by Inhale (Mitsuba?)
The tobacco is made by Starbuzz
The herbal is made by Fantasia
The coals are Chinese quicklights.

I think the hookah world isn't going to pay a premium price for anything en masse. I guess we'll see.

[quote name='Sonthert' date='19 December 2009 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1261261885' post='440375']

I think the hookah world isn't going to pay a premium price for anything en masse. I guess we'll see.
[/quote]

Yup... it's all just rebranded for them to get more money and increase appeal.

Too bad they didn't ask you to make their tobacco Eric lol

[quote name='demonix' date='20 December 2009 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1261288128' post='440479']
[quote name='Sonthert' date='19 December 2009 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1261261885' post='440375']

[/quote]

[/quote]

even if they did i doubt he would comply

[quote name='demonix' date='19 December 2009 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1261288128' post='440479']

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wouldn't sell it to Sahara Smoke, I don't think I'd sell it for this line either.

[quote name='Sonthert' date='20 December 2009 - 02:42 AM' timestamp='1261302153' post='440508']
[quote name='demonix' date='19 December 2009 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1261288128' post='440479']

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wouldn't sell it to Sahara Smoke, I don't think I'd sell it for this line either.
[/quote]

I would cry if you ever sold to either of them... I seriously would.

Yea I know it's repackaged SB tyler
Repackaged starbuzz ftl...