I Fucking Hate The World

I myself am torn on this

it will bring new ppl to the world of hookah (that is a good thing)

on the other hand the new hookah smokers are starting with crap so they will quit soon enough and then think all hookah is just as shitty

and then also the others that stay will be douchebags for the most part (I mean come on its Ed hardy) who in tern will draw more douchebags and then we become douchebags by association.

[quote name='demonix' date='20 December 2009 - 04:18 AM' timestamp='1261304321' post='440523']

I would cry if you ever sold to either of them... I seriously would.

Yea I know it's repackaged SB tyler
Repackaged starbuzz ftl...
[/quote]

I was actually just making fun that everyone just keeps saying the same thing over and over again...i honestly could give two craps if they put cow shit in a can and called it ed hardy.

[quote name='delSol_si' date='20 December 2009 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1261301486' post='440505']
hmm...maybe we need to clarify that ed hardy is repacked starbuzz...im not sure everyone know that yet :rolleyes:

if you don't sense my sarcasm, [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/getout.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I sense your sarcasm and choose to ignore it. :D

While you're still trying to clarify things, Ed Hardy tobacco is packaged by Starbuzz. The flavors are new and according to one source I spoke to the tobacco comes from a different source in Jordan than where Starbuzz gets theirs from.

Personally I could care less about the stuff because it does not impact me or the products I buy. From what I've seen in person, the tobacco and hookah aren't bad at all, just overpriced. For those of you who call this stuff shitty, what are you basing that on?

[quote name='foibled again' date='20 December 2009 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1261341457' post='440602']
[quote name='delSol_si' date='20 December 2009 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1261301486' post='440505']
hmm...maybe we need to clarify that ed hardy is repacked starbuzz...im not sure everyone know that yet :rolleyes:

if you don't sense my sarcasm, [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/getout.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I sense your sarcasm and choose to ignore it. :D

While you're still trying to clarify things, Ed Hardy tobacco is packaged by Starbuzz. The flavors are new and according to one source I spoke to the tobacco comes from a different source in Jordan than where Starbuzz gets theirs from.

Personally I could care less about the stuff because it does not impact me or the products I buy. From what I've seen in person, the tobacco and hookah aren't bad at all, just overpriced. [b]For those of you who call this stuff shitty, what are you basing that on?[/b]
[/quote]

the price and the aesthetics and the fact that the whole line is meant to "start a fad" that is just going to wind up making us look bad in the end.

[quote name='Charley' date='20 December 2009 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1261341976' post='440604']

the price and the aesthetics and the fact that the whole line is meant to "start a fad" that is just going to wind up making us look bad in the end.
[/quote]

how is it going to make us look bad? i think the only people it will make look bad are the morons who buy this stuff.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='20 December 2009 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1261368134' post='440662']
I see Ed Hardy creating a huge movement of bros swarming the hookah community in due time...

Watch out.
[/quote]

Can somebody fill me in? What is a "bro"?

[quote name='thatonethere' date='20 December 2009 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1261382208' post='440694']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='20 December 2009 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1261368134' post='440662']
I see Ed Hardy creating a huge movement of bros swarming the hookah community in due time...

Watch out.
[/quote]

[/quote]

The stereotypical college-age party-going dumbass who calls everybody "bro"
The kind of person that would think their shitty no-name Chinese hookah is the shit with their Starbuzz and 3K QLS.

[quote name='Jondd88' date='21 December 2009 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1261431417' post='440803']
[quote name='thatonethere' date='20 December 2009 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1261382208' post='440694']

Watch out.
[/quote]

[/quote]

The stereotypical college-age party-going dumbass who calls everybody "bro"
The kind of person that would think their shitty no-name Chinese hookah is the shit with their Starbuzz and 3K QLS.
[/quote]

exactly and if it takes off that will be the image most ppl will associate with hookah smokers. hence my statement it will make us all look bad.

we already have a bad image in the minds of most ppl they already associate us with nht users. having a bunch of "bra's and bro's" out there smoking hookah because its become the new fad isnt going to help with that misconception either.