Your Very First Tub Of Shisha

[quote name='BohoWildChild' date='16 December 2009 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1260948558' post='439540']
Reading all these....... I'm so proud of us..... (sniff, sniff) How far we've come.......

'Rani
[/quote]

I still love nak choco mint :D lol
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Codename067' date='16 December 2009 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1260940591' post='439504']
The very first flavor that I personally went out to buy was probably Nahkla Double Apple.

I don't even get near it now.
[/quote]

Same here... Double apple popped my Hookah Cherry now i avoid it like the plague

[font="Georgia"][size="3"][color="#a0522d"]Can't remember the brand but it was banana! Maybe Havana?[/color][/size][/font]

Romman Double Apple

I remember thinking... This doesn't taste like Apple... what did I know back then... not a damn thing... Going back it's not a bad DA.

Didnt really buy one tub as my first order....from what i remember, i bought....

tangiers horchata, bgb, orange soda, mint, kcherry, brambleberry, tasty peach

af grape, mint, grape mint, vanilla, blah blah

layalina stuffs

and a couple more i dont really remember...

[quote name='thatonethere' date='15 December 2009 - 08:45 PM' timestamp='1260927959' post='439422']
Ok folks. I want to know what was the very first tub of shisha you bought when you were a hookah beginner.

My first tub was KingMoasel Honey.
[/quote]

250g of Nakhla orange and mix fruits. Two days later I bough a bunch of 50g nakhla (caramel, mango, pistachio, grape, lemon, rose, peach, coconut, cherry, cola, and grape)

Very first tub of shisha I purchased for my self and my first hookah was Al Fakher Orange the old style cut and old style tub. It was amazing smoke amazing everthing.. It was my favorite orange flavor.. Until they had to go around messing with there recipe 4 months later!!:dash2: Edited by newjacksm