Mini Phunnel Talk

IV, you are the MAN.

I have had a pretty good day and just thought I'd drop by the post office then get down to writing a paper and studying then lo and behold my mini phunnel was sitting there.

The packaging was great, not chance for it to break, so I really appreciate that.

I just can't wait to start smoking out of my new baby wink.gif thanks for taking all this time man.

Oh and I don't know about you guys but he put "with love" on mine, so my mini has now had indian blessings on it.

I, along with the mob, got my mini today! Great packaging, great service, IV you are the MAN. Oatmeal pictures to come soon. Smoking some peach iced tea as we speak. The heat is a little finicky but I got it down real quick. Love this thing! Awesomeness. Thanks to Eric as well for letting this happen!

so glad to see people getting their minis. Seems weird since i was in the first batch. Guys enjoy they are worth the weight!

Wow that's odd, I went back and checked my pm's and you said you had me down for a Tubulent Indigo way back in October. Oh well, it's smokin like crazy with some Tangiers Red Tea smile.gif

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Mar 30 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow that's odd, I went back and checked my pm's and you said you had me down for a Tubulent Indigo way back in October. Oh well, it's smokin like crazy with some Tangiers Red Tea smile.gif

It is my bad then.....I'd love to check my pm's from back then but they have been cleared out so many times that i have no hope of doing so. If it truly dissatisfies you I could see what I have left at the end of the deal and possibly offer you a barter or something....like the black mini+something to smoke and i send you the T.I, one

No man don't even worry about it you've already gone through so much trouble with this whole deal, this just gives me an excuse to hunt down the black pearl km i've always wanted smile.gif

I have the pinkish/orange one - not sure what color it is.

I would trade it straight up for another color if anyone wishes to have that color. I smoked out of it once.

PM me if interested. No - i'm not selling it, I'm only trading straight up for a diff miniphunnel.

i got my red one yesterday.

nice!

super-fast shipping. you're the man.

thanks, IV.

Missing out makes me a sad panda. Are there any alternatives to the mini phunnel? Knockoffs, even? I am worried about wasting 2/3s of the shisha for each bowl, as I have always lasted an hour or less for my sessions (hookah bars and friend's houses)

Does anyone have recommends for a phunnel(-like) bowl that might be a closer alternative to the mini-phunnel boat that has set sail?

As of right now this is the one and only batch, I doubt you would see another round of these for at least another 2 years, this one took over 5 months just to arrive and it seems like it was quite a pain in the ass for IV and Eric to get put together. Not to mention the fact that Eric doesn't care much for the mini phunnels to begin with from what I hear.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Mar 31 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, just ordered one. Will let you know if it works out well for me smile.gif I was reading phunnels can hold 45g or 50g of shisha... yikes! I'll assuredly be smoking with friends sometimes (or my girlfriend, but she usually just likes to smell the mouth piece after I take a hit), but that seems like a ton just for me.

So last night while I was away my apartment was robbed. They took all my stuff. My laptop, my tv, a whole shit ton of my electronics and worse off my hookah stuff. That includes the minis that were left to ship. I'm working hard with the police right now to try and get my stuff back. Why does this week suck epicly? I'm so sorry guys but there is nothing I can do. I am typing this on a school computer. It blows further because I had three unfinished labs on that laptop that are due soon. I am so screwed.

That really sucks man. I hate thiefs more than anything in the world. I hope that you are able to get all of your stuff back, and find the person who did it. Then we will give him our own form of justice for stealing minis

Wow...I really hope that this is just some April Fools joke...
My roomate changed all the clocks in our room, and had me getting up an hour early. This day is not fun anymore