Mini Phunnel Talk

QUOTE (neu318 @ Jun 10 2009, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mix_tape @ Jun 9 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to kinda agree. Everyone else has had theirs for ages now.

BUT I do thank you very much for doing this IV

I smoked out of my mini for the first time this past weekend and the hookah was sitting unevenly on the counter for some reason and it tipped over and i lost the mini angry.gif Any hope I can get a new one? I haven't read the previous pages so i'm just asking if there is a possibility. I'm not international.

No offence but I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. So many of us haven't even got our first 1.

Just pray Eric makes another batch of em.

QUOTE (FamiliarJoe @ Jun 10 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (neu318 @ Jun 10 2009, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mix_tape @ Jun 9 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to kinda agree. Everyone else has had theirs for ages now.

BUT I do thank you very much for doing this IV

I smoked out of my mini for the first time this past weekend and the hookah was sitting unevenly on the counter for some reason and it tipped over and i lost the mini angry.gif Any hope I can get a new one? I haven't read the previous pages so i'm just asking if there is a possibility. I'm not international.

No offence but I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. So many of us haven't even got our first 1.

Just pray Eric makes another batch of em.

Why are you complaining like you ordered one?

And as for the rest I understand. Completely. I just returned from the postoffice after dropping off a small wave. Next one will be soon. The pile of work left to do around my house as dictated by my mom is lowering so I have more time to devote to this. Understand that I work on this from 11pm to 4am because well my parents don't know of my involvement in hookah and I'd like to keep it that way for now. And Moose for your package I need to find a scale. I am working on it.

Ahh IV i understand smile.gif Your taking on a big challange and us International shippings aren't so straight foward =]

Im just happy ive ordered (H) Thanks again for going to all this trouble!

Guys take it easy on him, he coulda just said only US orders but he didnt!

Names in wave just sent?

QUOTE (namenone1 @ Jun 10 2009, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahh IV i understand smile.gif Your taking on a big challange and us International shippings aren't so straight foward =]

Im just happy ive ordered (H) Thanks again for going to all this trouble!

Guys take it easy on him, he coulda just said only US orders but he didnt!

Names in wave just sent?

I'll keep this wave as a surprise. And thanks for understanding. You have a patience that is far greater than mine.

QUOTE (SmokinMoose @ Jun 13 2009, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (indian_villager @ Jun 12 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Canadian boxes leave here next week (as in starting monday). + the one apo Box I accidentally misplaced.

Exciting.

There wont be any big waves. Just trickles. 2-4 boxes every other day or so.

I want a mini phunnel!!!! unsure.gif

my mini showed up at my parents house the other day! thanks for finally getting it to me, its much appreciated.

and on a side note, this one is actually MINI the one i got from the other site is the same size as my small and i have a larger sized small one. so its nice to have an actual mini one. thanks again

QUOTE (BaronIV @ Jun 14 2009, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my mini showed up at my parents house the other day! thanks for finally getting it to me, its much appreciated.

and on a side note, this one is actually MINI the one i got from the other site is the same size as my small and i have a larger sized small one. so its nice to have an actual mini one. thanks again

The other site sent out their minis already?

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Jun 14 2009, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i've had the mini from that site for maybe 1.5-2 months

any way whatsoever that i could find a mini somewhere?!!! a vendor?!

QUOTE (SmokinMoose @ Jun 19 2009, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (indian_villager @ Jun 18 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (namenone1 @ Jun 18 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IV please say you have some good news?

Some are flying.

I hope mine will be landing soon.

Dont get your hopes up. I am packaging yours tonight or tomorrow. I have to find a box, because that bowl from the leila looks fragile so I took it out of the box and wrapped it in extra bubble wrap to protect it. So it takes more space than expected.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Jun 22 2009, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (SmokinMoose @ Jun 19 2009, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (indian_villager @ Jun 18 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (namenone1 @ Jun 18 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IV please say you have some good news?

Some are flying.

I hope mine will be landing soon.

Dont get your hopes up. I am packaging yours tonight or tomorrow. I have to find a box, because that bowl from the leila looks fragile so I took it out of the box and wrapped it in extra bubble wrap to protect it. So it takes more space than expected.

Ok cool IV thanks alot for all your hard work man I can't wait to finally see my leila.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Jun 14 2009, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what other site??!!

All international orders. I need your phone numbers. PM them to me. I got some of the boxes back because I did not include the phone numbers. I will pm those that need immediate attention but please send me your numbers.