Mini Phunnel Talk

QUOTE (SuburbanSmoker @ Apr 1 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ivs post count spells "L-E-E-T" fyi. any word on another batch>?

it has been stated several hundred times that there will probably not be another batch. sorry for being a dick but every page has this question on it.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Apr 1 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This was a big PHAIL but APRIL FOOLS!

Man IV, if it wasnt for the other epic April Fools thread, I think this one would have been a monster. I would have loved to see everyone flip who had one coming. Good try though.

QUOTE (coplinb @ Apr 1 2009, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (indian_villager @ Apr 1 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This was a big PHAIL but APRIL FOOLS!

Man IV, if it wasnt for the other epic April Fools thread, I think this one would have been a monster. I would have loved to see everyone flip who had one coming. Good try though.

only me and the international orders still havent shipped out so sadly it wouldn't be too many people freaking out

QUOTE (BaronIV @ Apr 1 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it has been stated several hundred times that there will probably not be another batch. sorry for being a dick but every page has this question on it.

lol ya im one of those people who hope with enough pestering itll come true. /sigh looks like ill have to make my own.

Not this week. I've just been buried under work.....I will be staying at school this weekend and packing the last batch.....Something weird came up with some of the internationals when I was looking at the books. I just have to sort that out as well. Dont worry the villager will take care.

QUOTE (SuburbanSmoker @ Apr 1 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (BaronIV @ Apr 1 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol ya im one of those people who hope with enough pestering itll come true. /sigh looks like ill have to make my own.

you can always order a MNH mini phunnel.

Seeing that my life is just getting harder and harder if there is another batch I probably will have nothing to do with it. Someone else is going to have to pick up the torch. Good luck to the poor soul that decides to.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Apr 2 2009, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seeing that my life is just getting harder and harder if there is another batch I probably will have nothing to do with it. Someone else is going to have to pick up the torch. Good luck to the poor soul that decides to.

You have done a great job man we carnt say thank you enough to you for what you have done for us

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Apr 2 2009, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I knew Eric wasn't against Mini's to begin with I would be willing to stage a second buy and handle all the shipping/details.

The key word in my last statement is IF. Eric is still not a big fan of the minis He says that they have too small of a surface area to work well. I dont quite understand this bit because I have had nothing but great results.

Hey IV thanks for all of this. I got my mini a few days back and it looks great. real quick question for all, in the center where the hole is at the very top the edge seems very thin and somewhat sharp. It feels like it could chip easily were they all like this ?

QUOTE (zachslusser @ Apr 2 2009, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey IV thanks for all of this. I got my mini a few days back and it looks great. real quick question for all, in the center where the hole is at the very top the edge seems very thin and somewhat sharp. It feels like it could chip easily were they all like this ?

No. Remember that they are all handmade.It shouldn't really be a problem. If you do end up dropping it I'd say that would be the least of your worries because you can still smoke out of it fine if you only have a small chip at the top of the center. I am sorry that you got one that is less that perfect but that is something to be considered with a hand made product.

QUOTE (zachslusser @ Apr 2 2009, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My advice, be careful with it and cherish it like a baby. Other than that, good luck.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Apr 2 2009, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Victim026 @ Apr 2 2009, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I knew Eric wasn't against Mini's to begin with I would be willing to stage a second buy and handle all the shipping/details.

The key word in my last statement is IF. Eric is still not a big fan of the minis He says that they have too small of a surface area to work well. I dont quite understand this bit because I have had nothing but great results.

So.. who wants to organize another one? lol

Eric is still not a big fan of the minis He says that they have too small of a surface area to work well. I dont quite understand this bit because I have had nothing but great results.

surface area....lol. think about it, you pretty much have to use a phunnel bowl to smoke noir. smaller bowls = less product sold. I, like you, have had excellent sessions with the mini.

QUOTE (MrBungle @ Apr 5 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eric is still not a big fan of the minis He says that they have too small of a surface area to work well. I dont quite understand this bit because I have had nothing but great results.

surface area....lol. think about it, you pretty much have to use a phunnel bowl to smoke noir. smaller bowls = less product sold. I, like you, have had excellent sessions with the mini.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it.

While I'm sure tobacco sales are a part of the reasoning, from what I can tell, Eric cares more about the quality of the product he's selling. Apparently, the mini smokes differently than the small-large phunnels. I remember reading that Eric only uses the large phunnels at his lounge for that particular reason. I have yet to recieve my mini so I can't say from personal experience, but my sessions with the small (R.I.P.) and large phunnel have been amazing.

like 12 bucks a bowl or something like that. i forget............

the best price in San Diego for a session, i can tell you that for sure

i used to go in there at about 7 or 8pm when they opened and stayed there all freakin' night till the next morning smoking one bowl. good times. Edited by Dom