drfefe2
Tuscani
MrBungle
Sariel
Mechant
cymptom
Neffertiti
Frost91

What is it you young hipsters say? Poot! no that's not it, oh yeah, Hoot! That's not it. I got it! Woot! Thanks again IV for making it happen.

thanks for keeping the masses updated, Alex
you rock, dude good.gif

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Mar 5 2009, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well here is the third wave

Wave 3
Dunkel!
Zinite
jaytoo3
ecaddiction
Bolt in blue
austinthecity
aZnNYoo
hookah hippie
willbb123
stubbs13
ToncStar
Eternal Soil
Themessiah
freezerburn456
drfefe2
Tuscani
MrBungle
Sariel
Mechant
cymptom
Neffertiti
Frost91

Thats right! MINI PHUNNEL!!!!! Hell Yes! no homo... but... I love you IV...

QUOTE (Tuscani @ Mar 5 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oddly, I didnt recieve an email from paypal for the shipping... are you able to let me know what address you have for me IV?

I dont know why but for some reason this entire wave did not have people who bothered to have their addresses properly bound to their paypals so I had to ship using a different tool in paypal (which was a PITA BTW) so no e-mails for you..

And as for the other question I'd love to be done in one or two more waves but the internationals are going to be a bitch.

For those that did not get an e-mail. If none of you see boxes by next week I will find your individual tracking numbers and we go from there. Edited by indian_villager

On behalf of all the internationals I would like to say we love you IV.
And truly appreaciate all the hard work you are gonna do for us.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Mar 5 2009, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oddly, I didnt recieve an email from paypal for the shipping... are you able to let me know what address you have for me IV?

I dont know why but for some reason this entire wave did not have people who bothered to have their addresses properly bound to their paypals so I had to ship using a different tool in paypal (which was a PITA BTW) so no e-mails for you..

And as for the other question I'd love to be done in one or two more waves but the internationals are going to be a bitch.

For those that did not get an e-mail. If none of you see boxes by next week I will find your individual tracking numbers and we go from there.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Mar 5 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For those that did not get an e-mail. If none of you see boxes by next week I will find your individual tracking numbers and we go from there.

haha I remember now... I ordered this after I first moved to my new apartment (dayum it has been a long time for these) anyways hopefully I get it with no issues! lol thanks again IV you da man!

For all you still waiting, it's worth it these things smoke wonderfully smile.gif

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Mar 5 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For all you still waiting, it's worth it these things smoke wonderfully smile.gif

I can't wait... I hope its comes early next week! I will straight up flip a bitch if someone ever breaks it (like one of my old phunnels) lol