drfefe2
Tuscani
MrBungle
Sariel
Mechant
cymptom
Neffertiti
Frost91

OH MAN!!!! I really hope this is me and not some impostor who thinks i have a space in my name!

Oh, and IV sorry if my addy wasnt bound to my PayPal account, i thought it was.

Thanks man!

BTW, this is post # 1501 in this thread!

QUOTE (Canon @ Mar 7 2009, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I ordered the phunnels a few months ago, any intel on my order?

I have the payment not sure which wave it will be in. This week is hell for me, but next week is spring break. So I have no idea.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Mar 8 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
76 pages? Come on people, lets close this thread. tongue.gif

Its embarrassing...sort of.

Oh you!

embarrassing? No, flattering is what you were looking for maybe?

Just don't read it.

It will eventually turn into advance heat management and other things.

I think it's best to keep it all here since they are not something anyone can buy.
Will help to keep the "Where do i get one of these "mini phunnels"?" posts out too.

Ok guys some bad news. I won't be able to put out a wave this week as I am fully stressed with classes. I have three exams and one of them is for the hardest class I have faced PERIOD. Depending on how things pan out I may not be able to get a wave out next week either. In the event that the wave next week doesnt happen I am gunning to get the all out of the door the week after that. I may have to employ two of my friends and feed them shisha but if it kills me I will be done by the time projected. If not the last wave may receive some small token of apology. Edited by indian_villager

It's all good IV school is more important we can wait.

Don't stress about the mini's keep the stressin for school.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Mar 9 2009, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok guys some bad news. I won't be able to put out a wave this week as I am fully stressed with classes. I have three exams and one of them is for the hardest class I have faced PERIOD. Depending on how things pan out I may not be able to get a wave out next week either. In the event that the wave next week doesnt happen I am gunning to get the all out of the door the week after that. I may have to employ two of my friends and feed them shisha but if it kills me I will be done by the time projected. If not the last wave may receive some small token of apology.

Seriously....I smoked a bowl of M-cherry over 2 nights and about 3 hours....

so wonderful, makes me want more tangiers flavs to choose from.

ALL HAIL THE POWER OF THE MINIPHUNNEL!!!!!!!!

It really was worth the wait.

I also got mine today smile.gif

For those who didnt get theirs yet, and are wondering "why does he take soooo long to put a bowl in a box and send it out in the mail?!"

Well, first, he puts two (2) thick layers of bubble wrap on, then straps it down to the box making it almost impossible to move. So, be grateful hes going through all the trouble for us smile.gif

My pics will be in the official "omg! i got my mini phunnel" thread.

QUOTE (ToncSTAR @ Mar 9 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also got mine today smile.gif

For those who didnt get theirs yet, and are wondering "why does he take soooo long to put a bowl in a box and send it out in the mail?!"

Well, first, he puts two (2) thick layers of bubble wrap on, then straps it down to the box making it almost impossible to move. So, be grateful hes going through all the trouble for us smile.gif

My pics will be in the official "omg! i got my mini phunnel" thread.

I'm not taking full credit as far as the wrapping goes. Eric put on that green bubble wrap. Everything else is my doing......Its all the databasing and printing labels/confirming addresses part that takes a bit of time.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Mar 9 2009, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok guys some bad news. I won't be able to put out a wave this week as I am fully stressed with classes. I have three exams and one of them is for the hardest class I have faced PERIOD. Depending on how things pan out I may not be able to get a wave out next week either. In the event that the wave next week doesnt happen I am gunning to get the all out of the door the week after that. I may have to employ two of my friends and feed them shisha but if it kills me I will be done by the time projected. If not the last wave may receive some small token of apology.

All good, I may ask to change my address if I'm in the last wave (going back to the West Coast).
Good luck with your exams, I know this time of the semester is a bitch.
Cheers