Mini Phunnel Talk

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Mar 11 2009, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (hLx DrunK @ Mar 10 2009, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
still to late to order??

I still find it entertaining that we get these posts.

Maybe that should go in the Rules area or the section for Newbies:

"Members that ask if they can still order mini-Phunnels shall get banned for life" tongue.gif Edited by Boricua

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Mar 11 2009, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (hLx DrunK @ Mar 10 2009, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
still to late to order??

I still find it entertaining that we get these posts.

It's like George W Bush in that Family Guy episode...
-"Let's do this thing!"
-"Um, George, the war's been over for years"

QUOTE (erufiku @ Mar 21 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (indian_villager @ Mar 21 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (namenone1 @ Mar 21 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any news?

Hopefully a big wave next thurs.

Including internationals? Pretty please? smile.gif

Depending on how big the wave gets.......if not all some of the internationals should be out.... I think by my initial delays in quoting the internationals the payments for the internationals are some of the last.....so by dumb luck (on my part) the intls get shipped out last (the most troublesome)

I live in the Middle East and phunnels of course are not sold here, but I've been reading with awe about the phunnel. What you just wrote here about the mini phunnel is understandable for a long smoke, but not 2-3 hours. How long does the small, medium and large each smoke? In the larger ones, lets say I decide to stop after 2 hours smoking,can I put more coal on later and expect a good smoke? I smoke at work which is my home pc so I smoke for a long time. I will probably order a few so can someone help me ?

QUOTE (TizaNabi @ Mar 22 2009, 04:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I live in the Middle East and phunnels of course are not sold here, but I've been reading with awe about the phunnel. What you just wrote here about the mini phunnel is understandable for a long smoke, but not 2-3 hours. How long does the small, medium and large each smoke? In the larger ones, lets say I decide to stop after 2 hours smoking,can I put more coal on later and expect a good smoke? I smoke at work which is my home pc so I smoke for a long time. I will probably order a few so can someone help me ?

With any of the sizes you can go back to bowls. I have only tried it with tangiers but it has worked for me. DOnt let it sit out for like 2 days though.......its nowhere near as good.

QUOTE (TizaNabi @ Mar 22 2009, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had a Mini Phunnel bowl of Tangiers F-Line Melon Blend go for 5 hours a couple days ago.

QUOTE (TizaNabi @ Mar 22 2009, 04:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tangiers in a large phunnel can last me DAYS

if i'm smoking non-stop, the longest bowl i've had was 7 hours straight. 5 of those hours had FANTASTIC flavor. the last two hours were not as flavorsome and the last little bit of the session, i was just smoking glycerin. smile.gif so not much flavor there. but yeah, if i'm planning on staying in my garage for hours on end, i'll pack a large phunnel and i'll smoke that for two days (a few hours each day)

a small gets me through about 4 solid hours, i'd say. maybe more.
(i haven't tried the mini yet)

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Mar 26 2009, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have the address trouble ones been contacted already? I haven't recived a confirmation from paypal as of yet saying my label has been printed.

same here, no notification, esp with internationals coming up I would think I would have some sort of sign.

The ones with issues have already been contacted.....as far as the confirmation numbers go the feature in paypal that auto sends the numbers timed out if you will. So just contact me if you dont get your box within a week and then i will give you the confirmation number.