Mini Phunnel Talk

my little brother went down to oddyssey and purchased a mini for me....it's actually pretty mini, which i'm thankful for...better than the "same size as my small" mini that i bought from Renegade.

pics to come...i'm off to smoke!!

Small wave so don't get too excited. I will put up the list tomorrow when everything is finalized. My cousin from Fresco came in and I had to keep him entertained for a bit so nowhere near the progress as I hoped. I want to be rid of these things just as bad if not worse than you want them. I have had these too long and I am getting upset just looking at them. There will be wee bits of tangiers sampes added to the international ones for making you wait.

I feel sorry for IV. I have been smoking out of my mini, for quite a while. I can't imagine how much work you have done for this.

IV your the coolest man ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok first wave of internationals officially goes out tomorrow. Because I can move this shit out of the house without parental suspicion (they are snoopy as hell)

3 Winston rd.
Spring Valley NY 10977

Thats my address. If I fail to ship all of these god forsaken things out by the end of the month feel free to mail your death threats, pipe bombs, venomous creatures, mother-in-laws, etc. Get creative people. Edited by indian_villager

QUOTE (mix_tape @ Jun 9 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to kinda agree. Everyone else has had theirs for ages now.

BUT I do thank you very much for doing this IV

I smoked out of my mini for the first time this past weekend and the hookah was sitting unevenly on the counter for some reason and it tipped over and i lost the mini angry.gif Any hope I can get a new one? I haven't read the previous pages so i'm just asking if there is a possibility. I'm not international.