Official Km Fan Club

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Jun 27 2008, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (SmokinMoose @ May 19 2008, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can I be a part of your club please. LOL

Here is my new baby. Straight from Egypt, this is hopefully the first of many KM's to join my family lol.

hmmmmmmmm

I wonder why vendors dont carry them?

Please take more pics showing us the KM stamp. No offence to you, but we need proof since none of us have ever seen a KM rotator.
You dig?

Its all good here are my pics of my former KM Rotator. Unfortunately it was broken by some punk ass kids. Who jumped me and 2 of my friends. It turned into a big brawl and the stem was used to club them over the head, it was 15 vs 3.

I will be getting a replacement by the end of July.

I think DPG used to have this model on his site. and he had a regular rotator without the ICE bucket.

This sheesha has a special name Boory.

Did Dwight Schrute send out for your help with his investigation? wink.gif LOL Edited by SmokinMoose

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Jun 28 2008, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice pics.

Interesting indeed. Thats the first time that I have ever seen Khalil Mamoon written like that on the ice chamber.

I think its a Mashal thing.

All the Mashals in this thread have it written exactly the same.

Like Snoopy said earlier its Mashal stem on a Rotator.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (djxtc21 @ Aug 14 2008, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
has anyone had any issues with the stem grommet being too small?

i ordered my km amoura from gothookahs last month

and the grommet is slighty too small and does not form a tight seal and also cause the stem to sit at a slant

i had a problem like that with my hookah what you do is you take off the grommet and you get some electrical tape and basically put a few layers of tape around the base of the hookah stem where the grommet would go and then you put the grommet back on so the grommet can puff out and form a nice tight seal around the base

How does the armoura smoke? I really like those KM's.. KM def will be my next hookah but I dont know which one yet torn between which one Exotica or Amoura..

QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Jun 27 2008, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (melanko @ Jun 27 2008, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just orderd my first KM from gothookahs.com.

40" Exotica in white:

http://shop.gothookahs.com/product.sc?cate...p;productId=138

And I just ordered a Amoura 36" Jr. from got hookahs as well

http://shop.gothookahs.com/product.sc?cate...mp;productId=22

add another 2 to the list, the tri-metal and the heart of a lion, had these for a bit just never updated my post in this thread. Here is all of them together (same photo as my avitar just bigger) :

im a proud new owner of a km Thalatha smile.gif havent smoked from it yet have been sick but really looking forward to having a smoke ill have 2 post some pics up for you guys to have a look at it

anyone else have a Thalatha the base is abit dark was wondering where the sweet spot is to fill up to with the water