Official Km Fan Club

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Aug 25 2008, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ahh don't mean to put salt in the wound man but that was a gorgeous vase.

too bad.

Yeah..one of my friends broke it man..I had it wrapped in newpapers n all..like tripple layers..we were going up to Angels Crest..all good though, I still got ONE left lol -two of these bases broke over the past year or so-

Heres the one I still have:

I will not use this as often hence its the last one of this style...

style meaning hand made design or shape of the vase? Or both lol.

Are you gonna make him do anything about it? money or anything?

I prob wouldn't ask or take anything from my bud or anything, but I'd expect them to at least offer.

Goodluck with the last one.

QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Aug 25 2008, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
style meaning hand made design or shape of the vase? Or both lol.

Are you gonna make him do anything about it? money or anything?

I prob wouldn't ask or take anything from my bud or anything, but I'd expect them to at least offer.

Goodluck with the last one.

Both my friend.

That base you see right there is 100% hand made..the shape and design on the outside.

My friend already offered to pay me back, I never said a word about it, he just came up to me and offered to pay me its price..but this is from Syria, I dont know how much it cost there, I am sure its not too pricey, but then again I care more about the fact that you can only get this style of base in the middle east rather than the price.

I guess he will buy me a different base or something, I'll see what happens. And Thanks..this will NEVER break..I wont allow anyone to handle it..only me [so IFFF if break it, I wont have to blame someone else..we all know its always worse when someone breaks your stuff rather than you breaking them].

I guess I am the latest addition. it came today. I ordered a "classic" from thehookah.com but they called me the day later and said they were out so I got upgraded to a pear. It's the multicolor with a green vase. I read some people wondering if their vases are KM, mine says it in gold lettering on the vase. I will say the grommet it a bit tough to get on, but it does make a good seal. Oh and cleaning this was a bit of a bear in the kitchen. Edited by piperjason

QUOTE (piperjason @ Aug 25 2008, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess I am the latest addition. it came today. I ordered a "classic" from thehookah.com but they called me the day later and said they were out so I got upgraded to a pear. It's the multicolor with a green vase. I read some people wondering if their vases are KM, mine says it in gold lettering on the vase. I will say the grommet it a bit tough to get on, but it does make a good seal. Oh and cleaning this was a bit of a bear in the kitchen.

Looks good! I absolutely cannot clean my 38" KM in my kitchen. I have to use the bath tub.

QUOTE (Wharbone @ Aug 25 2008, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (piperjason @ Aug 25 2008, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess I am the latest addition. it came today. I ordered a "classic" from thehookah.com but they called me the day later and said they were out so I got upgraded to a pear. It's the multicolor with a green vase. I read some people wondering if their vases are KM, mine says it in gold lettering on the vase. I will say the grommet it a bit tough to get on, but it does make a good seal. Oh and cleaning this was a bit of a bear in the kitchen.

Looks good! I absolutely cannot clean my 38" KM in my kitchen. I have to use the bath tub.

This is how I fixed my prob with the sink being too small. When I am not washing my razan I use that to wash the stem!

• 2 weeks later...