Official Km Fan Club

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the time has arrived...I'll be joining this club next week.

I still plan to get an MZ and a Mya but after months of thought I couldn't help but give in.

I'M GETTIN A KM!!!!! The Zahirah to be exact. Super excited, I haven't smoked more than 4 times in the last almost 5 months and next week I'll be gettin 27 inches of glory, with a KM Ultimate hose that has a duo-metal tip to match the brass.

YAY!

I'll be ordering Monday and will post pics for sure asap, and of COURSE there will also be smoking pics asap. Edited by giant ninja robot

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Oct 17 2008, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well the time has arrived...I'll be joining this club next week.

I still plan to get an MZ and a Mya but after months of thought I couldn't help but give in.

I'M GETTIN A KM!!!!! The Zahirah to be exact. Super excited, I haven't smoked more than 4 times in the last almost 5 months and next week I'll be gettin 27 inches of glory, with a KM Ultimate hose that has a duo-metal tip to match the brass.

YAY!

I'll be ordering Monday and will post pics for sure asap, and of COURSE there will also be smoking pics asap.

SWEET JESUS PIE!

Nice biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
The Zahirah came in yesterday smile.gif

I've smoked it twice and I must say I'm impressed. I need to perfect my packing on the new setup but once thats down I'll be a very happy camper.

Came with the typical KM vase with stripes of frosted glass and the gold rings and camel design on it. I never really liked these all that much but having one in person is VERY different than seeing one online. Me likey. Clear and white btw

The yellow/green KM Extreme hose that came with it is awesome, it came with the acrylic tips instead of metal like I wanted but I actually really like it so it's cool with me.

The pull on this thing is amazing, the purge is nonexistent since the vendor forgot to include the bearing and I had to use the old corroded onefrom my rotator, so I'll need to pick up some airsoft pellets or something.

I'm very pleased, no base wobble, tight fitting grommet, one ding on the ashtray from shipping but no biggy.

Pics as soon as I can borow a digital camera from a friend. I am a KM fan and am already eyeballing others lol, this is LEAGUES above my old rotator.

edit - Almost forgot to mention the stem weight. Holy crap. I could go moose hunting with Palin and this thing would do that moose in real good. Edited by giant ninja robot

Finally, you can count me in as a KM fan. I got a KM Amoura (Pear) from Tarik at MNH for some work I did for them, and it's great. It looks so pretty sitting up on our hookah shelf or on the coffee table, and of course, it smokes great.

I got one with a "mixed color" pear, which I wasn't sure if I'd like until it actually showed up. It's beautiful! I can spend a few good minutes just looking at all the different colors and layers in it, and it looks even cooler when you shine a light or something through it. Are the one-color pears normally somewhat transparent too?

That sucks Nef because they told me a week ago that the heart of a lion would be back as soon as the new shipment is in in the next couple months. I want the dual tone HOL with the classic HOL boho vase and they explicitly said that was doable.

What's the real story?

QUOTE (modisess @ Nov 5 2008, 05:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (cb1021 @ Nov 5 2008, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wat u mean?

the Kora is a rare model, so might not be available again if it's sold out.

the kora or "fifa" is just as old as every other common model. go with what looks better, personally im not a fan of the soccer ball in the middle of the hookah