• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Wharbone @ Aug 20 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (blastoffbrett @ Aug 20 2008, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My 38" KM Chiller came in today biggrin.gif

smoking some AF orange out of it now

Did you get yours from John at ............? That's where I got mine. I have this same exact setup.

No, I bought mine from somewhere else

I saw your post earlier today and was wondering if you'd purchased it from where i got mine too biggrin.gif Edited by blastoffbrett

And so I have received my exotica from gothookahs. I am a little disappointed though, I am not sure if my vase is even a Khalil Mamoon vase, anybody care to confirm?

Pictures:

You can see that I've got an almost impossible fit, and it's tilting a little bit - but this is because of the fit. Wetting the grommet didn't help a bit.

Taking the stem off is another impossible story, I had to use all of my strength to get this tight fit off right. I was afraid of breaking something.

Edited by Turkish

QUOTE (blastoffbrett @ Aug 20 2008, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Wharbone @ Aug 20 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (blastoffbrett @ Aug 20 2008, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My 38" KM Chiller came in today biggrin.gif

smoking some AF orange out of it now

Did you get yours from John at ******* ******? That's where I got mine. I have this same exact setup.

No, I bought mine off thehookah.com

I saw your post earlier today and was wondering if you'd purchased it at thehookah.com biggrin.gif

hey bud remove the vendor name, they are not an approved vendor on this forum.

QUOTE (Turkish @ Aug 21 2008, 06:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And so I have received my exotica from gothookahs. I am a little disappointed though, I am not sure if my vase is even a Khalil Mamoon vase, anybody care to confirm?

Pictures:

You can see that I've got an almost impossible fit, and it's tilting a little bit - but this is because of the fit. Wetting the grommet didn't help a bit.

Taking the stem off is another impossible story, I had to use all of my strength to get this tight fit off right. I was afraid of breaking something.

\

Yeah, seems to be alot of inconsistencies with the grommets and the vases. Mine was a little loose, and had a put a few layers of electrical tape for a good fit. To be expected I guess when it's hand made........

My vase had the protector on the bottom, but didn't say KM anywhere on it. The only things that said KM were the tray, and the yellow tag on the hose (not english though...??). My purge valve is brass while the stem is st steel I'm assuming. Yours like that too?? Edited by roadie

It seems my purge valve is not as good as everyone elses. I have to unscrew it a little bit to get more air flow, or else it's too restrictive. Is that normal? No big deal though, I rarely purge anyway......

QUOTE (spitfire97 @ Aug 22 2008, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i love my KM so much. i have a black pear. i cant wait to see a KM vs. MYA topic that should provide some fun madness

That was already sparked around the beginning of this year..I shed my personal light on it and so did many others.

A Thread like that can only last so long, but a thread like this....BUILT FOR AGES!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (spitfire97 @ Aug 22 2008, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i love my KM so much. i have a black pear. i cant wait to see a KM vs. MYA topic that should provide some fun madness

That was already sparked around the beginning of this year..I shed my personal light on it and so did many others.

A Thread like that can only last so long, but a thread like this....BUILT FOR AGES!!! laugh.gif