Official Km Fan Club

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered the 38" Chiller or "On The Rocks" as some might call it. Just can't wait for it to come. I have a rotator right now, with a wannabe-KM hose. It's pretty good, but I convinced that the KM will be like a dream! I ordered it from thehookah.com 1½ week ago, so hopefully it will soon come smile.gif

QUOTE (Parcometer @ Sep 25 2008, 05:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... oh, and hey btw, does anyone no that Khalil Mamoon means (if it means something)? Or is it just a brand for a hookah like Dodge is a brand for cars? biggrin.gif

"Khalil Mamoon" is a person's name. "Khalil" means 'close friend' and "Ma'moon" means 'one who is highly trusted.'

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Feb 13 2008, 02:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Open Discussion about KM Hookahs and such. Talk, post pictures, add suggestions, ect.

Edit: Just got back home! Nice to see peeps posting.

As for me, got myself 4 Ice Chambered [Parad-Ice] KMs, and a Hafa that my Dad smokes. Dont have a picture of that yet. Soon hopefully.

The one to the far right is my personal heavy-duty KM. I have perfected it to hit like no other Hookah I own. Also the most unique, with a different vase and a longer stem.

As i can see you have a decent collection of KM hookah's, what website would you recommend for purchasing one? I am UK. Thanx bro. Nice collection wink.gif

i'll post picks when i can but i just picked up my first KM from a local arab market after my poor baby QT vase shattered when i accidently dropped it as i was changing water yesterday sad.gif the KM is a beauty can't wait to break it in tonite!

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Feb 12 2008, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Open Discussion about KM Hookahs and such. Talk, post pictures, add suggestions, ect.

Edit: Just got back home! Nice to see peeps posting.

As for me, got myself 4 Ice Chambered [Parad-Ice] KMs, and a Hafa that my Dad smokes. Dont have a picture of that yet. Soon hopefully.

The one to the far right is my personal heavy-duty KM. I have perfected it to hit like no other Hookah I own. Also the most unique, with a different vase and a longer stem.

what have you "perfected" so it can "hit like no other hookah"?

Well here are pics of my 27" Thaqib Khalil Mamoon Hookah from HookahCompany as promised (just a couple weeks late)

They are taken at night while in use, but anyways enjoy.

[attachment=2346:DSCN1542.JPG]
[attachment=2347:DSCN1543.JPG]
[attachment=2348:DSCN1544.JPG]
[attachment=2349:DSCN1545.JPG]
[attachment=2350:DSCN1546.JPG]
[attachment=2351:DSCN1547.JPG]
[attachment=2352:DSCN1548.JPG]
[attachment=2354:DSCN1550.JPG]
[attachment=2355:DSCN1551.JPG]
[attachment=2356:DSCN1552.JPG]
[attachment=2357:DSCN1553.JPG]