*th Post Thread

BADOOF! wheres it at.

This could also be a "what I have learned throughout this hookahforum perusing"

Warm water, tangiers, FOIL especially (was set on the steel with those who introduced me)

Edit:
QUOTE (mushrat @ Jul 19 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (714xDGAFxKING @ Jul 19 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i believe in quality not quanity smile.gif but if the admin wants to put my post count to 12k i wont complain lol

heh, niope, you gotts figure out your own bs to post. smile.gif

Hah Mush! Honestly, seeing you and Eric (you moreso) getting on these forums and threads is awesome. I used to runa painting business, ran myself ragged doing that..its great you guys are still kicking it while running some businesses biggrin.gif

Thx aplenty Edited by redjako

Hear Ye Hear Ye!

This post is being made to commemorate tinyj316's 500th illustrious post!

I'd like to thank all the people who made this possible!

QUOTE (tinyj316 @ Jul 20 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hear Ye Hear Ye!

This post is being made to commemorate tinyj316's 500th illustrious post!

I'd like to thank all the people who made this possible!

WOOHOOO thewave.gif

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (ryno @ Aug 3 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1600!!

girl_prepare_fish.gif

and a really weird smiley....

QUOTE (mushrat @ Aug 6 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and counting.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Aug 6 2009, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Aug 9 2009, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
600!!!!!!!!

and all that since the end of april, im proud of myself and a little concerned at the same time lol

QUOTE (dizzbizz @ Aug 9 2009, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
87!
haha

Combo breaker! 25 here Edited by Sisonpyh

• 3 weeks later...
So one time I was in school and there was this locker it was a magic locker and the number on the locker was 3,000 really when I say magic I mean it was a locker of doom and when I opened it there were unicorns riding giant mechanical flying gumball machines and their eyes were glowing red and then they all said in unison "HAIL YE GIANT NINJA ROBOT KING OF THE VOLES! YOU SHALL BE OUR CHAMPION AND FIGHT THE MIGHTY THOR ON OUR BEHALF! Then I fought Thor and he won and now I'm his little love puppy in this dungeon (locker) of doom and I must say it really isn't bad I get the juice that's made when grapes being fed to him are dropped and the servants step on them on their way to get more grapes, other than the foot taste it's not bad reminds me a bit of crystal clear pepsi now that you mention it, no not you the guy behind you, the one with kaleidoscope eyes. Man I want that lollipop. And some unicorn meat.

POST 3000!!!

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Sep 10 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So one time I was in school and there was this locker it was a magic locker and the number on the locker was 3,000 really when I say magic I mean it was a locker of doom and when I opened it there were unicorns riding giant mechanical flying gumball machines and their eyes were glowing red and then they all said in unison "HAIL YE GIANT NINJA ROBOT KING OF THE VOLES! YOU SHALL BE OUR CHAMPION AND FIGHT THE MIGHTY THOR ON OUR BEHALF! Then I fought Thor and he won and now I'm his little love puppy in this dungeon (locker) of doom and I must say it really isn't bad I get the juice that's made when grapes being fed to him are dropped and the servants step on them on their way to get more grapes, other than the foot taste it's not bad reminds me a bit of crystal clear pepsi now that you mention it, no not you the guy behind you, the one with kaleidoscope eyes. Man I want that lollipop. And some unicorn meat.

POST 3000!!!

I'm drunk....so what?!

pepsi blue ftw

• 2 weeks later...