*th Post Thread

QUOTE (mushrat @ Dec 24 2008, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shisha fan @ Dec 8 2008, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its nothing personal,

but... you keep upping this thread every so many weeks, expecting some sort of medal for postwhoring.

This is a fun, nonsense thread..what burr do you have stuck up your ass?

If you don't like the fact he posts in here..don't bloody read the thread!

i`ll decide where i post and where i don`t. so the same applies to you; if you don`t like it, don`t read it or respond to it.

btw: whats up with you deleting threads? i think you owe some people an explanation.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (shisha fan @ Dec 24 2008, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Dec 24 2008, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shisha fan @ Dec 8 2008, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its nothing personal,

but... you keep upping this thread every so many weeks, expecting some sort of medal for postwhoring.

This is a fun, nonsense thread..what burr do you have stuck up your ass?

If you don't like the fact he posts in here..don't bloody read the thread!

i`ll decide where i post and where i don`t. so the same applies to you; if you don`t like it, don`t read it or respond to it.

btw: whats up with you deleting threads? i think you owe some people an explanation.

Actually, as Admin, if you are causing friction in a thread unnecessarily *I* decide where you post and where you don't. I suggest keeping that in mind.

As for answers, I owe no one anything unless the people who posted the threads want to ASK me.

Need a little time off for a nap? dry.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Look what I can do!

1500 posts, and I, uhhh, don't participate regularly in any other forums mellow.gif

MiniPhunnelWOOO!!

200th post! Not really something to brag about but oh well....

So, this is my post number 3794...I know its the traditional "on the 100" post, but there is a reason why I am posting at this #

Today is my hookahforum 1yr anniversary, I've been doing some thinking as I've grown overtime in this community. I looked back and realized I did a lot of postwhoring my first several months here...I slowly bent into being an actual contributor than just a whore, and then a regular and lover of this place. I also have realized(thanks to drabin's post talking about how he took the mo of december off for winter break) that since I joined here, the only time I stepped away from here was when I was at work(contractor work makes me disappear anywhere from 5hrs to 2weeks)and when I was out living my social life.
I am going to use this occasion to form sort of a New Years resolution(I dont do those things, but here me out)...
I am going to take the next week off from the forum starting now. I will only look at the site if I get a pm alert in my google mailbox...thats it. With this week, I am going to see what life away from here is like, reflect, and use it to change my forum persona.
The final part of this resolution/epiphany is that I am going to only use this thread for the either the on the 500 posts(4000 will be next for me, then 4500, then 5000).

I know I know, a lot of you probably are like "wtf?! why does he care this much" or "why is he bothering posting this pointless crap?"
I can answer that for all of you:

in a week! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
¡Hasta entonces mis amigos!

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Jan 15 2009, 01:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, this is my post number 3794...I know its the traditional "on the 100" post, but there is a reason why I am posting at this #

Today is my hookahforum 1yr anniversary, I've been doing some thinking as I've grown overtime in this community. I looked back and realized I did a lot of postwhoring my first several months here...I slowly bent into being an actual contributor than just a whore, and then a regular and lover of this place. I also have realized(thanks to drabin's post talking about how he took the mo of december off for winter break) that since I joined here, the only time I stepped away from here was when I was at work(contractor work makes me disappear anywhere from 5hrs to 2weeks)and when I was out living my social life.
I am going to use this occasion to form sort of a New Years resolution(I dont do those things, but here me out)...
I am going to take the next week off from the forum starting now. I will only look at the site if I get a pm alert in my google mailbox...thats it. With this week, I am going to see what life away from here is like, reflect, and use it to change my forum persona.
The final part of this resolution/epiphany is that I am going to only use this thread for the either the on the 500 posts(4000 will be next for me, then 4500, then 5000).

I know I know, a lot of you probably are like "wtf?! why does he care this much" or "why is he bothering posting this pointless crap?"
I can answer that for all of you:

QUOTE (erufiku @ Jan 15 2009, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Jan 15 2009, 01:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

five million new guineian coconut shell medals say that you won't last 7 days ohmy.gif

I Accept!!!!!

Thought I would take this moment to explain my absence in non-detailed way...its waaaay too complicated.

I have pre-existing anxiety disorder issues that cigs have been masking. I had a breakdown in august of 2006 and since then have went unmedicated with the exception of cigs...well, the cigs were controling my disorder. Before New Year I had a night of White Russians with a buddy and had a horrid hangover the next day. Amidst that hangover I had an epiphany...I want cigs outta my life. So...I went from 7&1/2 years of pack+ a day down to 2 or so cigs a day. Triggered panic attack after panic attack and eventually old symptoms returned.
It came down to me losing almost all cognitive abilities...when I typed above message, took me well over an hour to compose...it was my way of discreetly taking mental health break. (btw steelers just won and my neighboorhood is going nutz, im in da burg)...thx for Kat, Canon, Mush, and JD for helping through the process, they were all updated.
Back on track...Right after that message, I did have the full breakdown again and I just got sprung yesterday, back to mostly me. I am spending time with family, remodeling my room at home, moving back from college(withdrew for semester), and then doing a shitload of catching up here.

I will be making a mental health order asap(semi broke and about to go back to work with my uncle, painting)...planning on mnh phunnel(if in budget, a custom job and would like to do a mini), a hose for my noname egyptian, a washable, schnozzberry, and trying new tangiers flavors...and lets not forget I'm gonna try cocos for the first time!

Also, special thx to all of my friends in premium region, I will catch up one to one once I'm back to 100%, I'm still having panic attacks a lil, but not as bad so I'm only 80% at the moment.

Thanks for this wonderful place and wonderful people, sorry for the thread jack but I thought this would be the best way

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1000th woop woop!

i don't think i have an e-penis though. thanks go out to everybody for all your help, patience and support, i couldn't have done it without you. I'd also like to thank my mom, without her, I would have never been born, my manager for always hookin it up, moldy - style. Thanks. Mushrat and the mod squad for kickin the tar outta the spammers and misled youth. Hookah Kings for making it all possible, thank you. i'd like to thank Run-D.M.C. , Marilyn Manson, orbital, autechre, and everyone else that was a stepping stone to my greatness.

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Mar 17 2009, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1000th woop woop!

i don't think i have an e-penis though. thanks go out to everybody for all your help, patience and support, i couldn't have done it without you. I'd also like to thank my mom, without her, I would have never been born, my manager for always hookin it up, moldy - style. Thanks. Mushrat and the mod squad for kickin the tar outta the spammers and misled youth. Hookah Kings for making it all possible, thank you. i'd like to thank Run-D.M.C. , Marilyn Manson, orbital, autechre, and everyone else that was a stepping stone to my greatness.

on behalf of all the little people...you are most welcome! wub.gif