mnhookah

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.mnhookahs.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered a small Tangiers funnel bowl, 500g total of Tangiers tobacco, a box of Three Kings coals and a box of Japanese coals.

For starters, their customer service is top notch, there's nothing better than personally talking to the exact people you're buying from. They were extremely helpful in answering all of my questions, sent as soon as he received my payment, and it arrived just a few days after. From now on, all my business will be done through MN, these guys are the best

QUOTE (worr lord)
I ordered a small Tangiers funnel bowl, 500g total of Tangiers tobacco, a box of Three Kings coals and a box of Japanese coals.  

For starters, their customer service is top notch, there's nothing better than personally talking to the exact people you're buying from. They were extremely helpful in answering all of my questions, sent as soon as he received my payment, and it arrived just a few days after. From now on, all my business will be done through MN, these guys are the best

ditto, so far im on 2 orders and i've never been happier. Scott and Tarik (think thats how you spell it) both are 1. Very cool people 2. Great Service 3. Cheap shipping 4. Fast shipping too!! so there the only people im ordering from, from now on.

Also on my 2nd order i got the wrong bowl and wrong shisha, told scott and now hes giving me another bowl and shisha free of charge. For the mix up. NOW how many VENDORS do you know that will do that?!

Another satisfied customer here! Ordered 750g of tangiers and a box of japanese coals, I was a couple hours late on getting my payment in for having it shipped that day but he still shipped it out that same day. Everything was nicely packaged and arrived just as i had ordered it all. On top of all of that, they are a pleasure to do business with, they're happy to answer all questions happily and truly understand the idea of customer satisfaction! I will definately order from them again!

I ordered from MNHookahs the following:

Tangiers Bubble Gum
2 Mya Hoses
1 large phunnel
1 small phunnel

I received everything on time and actually, received it before another order from another vendor in the same state as me. wink.gif

Lo and behold, when I pop open the box, I find free goodies to try and review!! 100 grams of FREE havana!

I highly recommend MNHookahs. I was worried (read: Paranoid) about my phunnels being damaged in shipping, as they have a high probability of bouncing around in the package, but MN Hookahs packaged it very thoroughly and each bowl was wrapped in several inches of foam material and arrived in perfect condition. For the large, a banana coloured bowl an for the small phunnel, I received the sexy and custom pink on black.

5 out of 5 in awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
once again service was amazing

ordered 2 phunnel bowl
1 mya qt
1 long mya hose
2 packs up blue gum ball

customer service was the best i have ever had when ordering anything online.

And ANOTHER Happy Customer.
2 small Funnels, Havana (250 G Spec Grape., 250G Melon, 50G pina colada)
After we connected up (took a day, no big deal), ordered on Thursday, got my stuff today (2 days via USPS).
I will try to give him my business when I can - GOOD EXPERIENCE biggrin.gif

Just received my package from MNhookah biggrin.gif and I'm very happy with it. So far they have the quickest shipping out of all the vendors I have used and everything was well packaged. Plus Tarik & Scott are nice guys that provide freindly customer service. I will deffinatly be using MNhookah again in the future.

hahahhaha i love scheetz review! but yes i second third forth etc. everybodies positive experience with mnhookah. Scott was very informative with all my questions and gladly and quickly changed my order at last minute. quick, cheap shipping. professionally packed. i give these fellas an A+. im def gonna order thru them again and again.

I just received my order from MN this morning : 250g Al Waha orange, 250g Al Waha apple, 250g Al Waha strawberry and the three kings box that was missing in my previous order.. And, they sent me 50g of Havana tropical strawberry/banana for free ! That, is nice..

As always, all items were wrapped in gift paper.. They even putted name tags on 'em ! And the package was sent as 'Holiday Gifts' .. No problem with Canadian customs..

It's the third time I order from MN.. First time was 500g of Tangiers. Second time, it was 2 funnels(small, medium) 1.25Kg of havana and alfakher + 2box of three kings.. I never had any problems with customs dealing with these guys.

Mnhookahs are the best guys I made business with and i'll continue to order from them!

It appears that there are enough reviews but I might as well add another.

I ordered two bags of Tangiers, a box of 3 Kings, and a Funnel Bowl a few days before Christmas so I didn't expect the order to get here until after Christmas. To my surprise, the stuff arrived in 3 days, right before Christmas. Unfortunately the Funnel Bowl was missing but after I contacted him, he sent one out right away.

So all in all, I'm very happy with my purchase from MNHookah and will gladly do business with them again. There customer service and pricing is top notch!

Thanks!

These guys rock!! I ordered a QT, small phunnel, and a 250g bag of Tangiers Orange Soda. They were out of the QT that I had wanted originally and let me know right away. I was asked if I wanted to wait for the next shippment to come in(which was due in a few days) and I said sure. They still didnt get the color I wanted but had another that I'm glad I went with. The QT is amazing. And I'm loving the phunnel to. All in all, a great experience and I will definetly order from them again!!

Whoa, I am not sure what happened but none of my reviews for MN Hookahs are appearing in this thread. Allow me to re-cap.

I have ordered from them a handful of times. Each time, the orders I have placed were filled like clockwork. I have never been short-changed, given the wrong item, shipped a different size of anything and the packing has always been great. In fact, I have been given a few extra goodies from time to time from the kindness of Tarik and Scott. Like good businessmen, they are active in the forums. They get a 10 out of 10 from my perspective.

• 2 weeks later...
My room is smelling like passion fruit and guava tangiers and I'm smoking with the funnel bowl right now, and it's because of the quick shipping and responsive customer service of Tarik and MNHookah.

I ordered on Monday, and got everything today.

<3 Edited by looloopoopie

• 2 weeks later...
I placed an order for a small phunnel with MN. At first I spaced out the whole PayPal thing (I'm not fond of PayPal) then I PMed them about sending a money order. Everything went great, there were some color issues which were straightened out very quickly. Shipped out fine and got here quick in perfect condition.

All in all MN is a great company, active on the forum, excellent customer service and quick to respond to messages and inquiries.

5 out of 5

Wow..What an experience. I placed an order Friday for:
Special: 3x Starbuzz Flavors:
X on the Beach
Marlette
Candy

1x Starbuzz Flavors:
Black Grape

2x Scalli's Phunnel Mod

1x Tangiers Small Phunnel

1x 40mm 3 Kings

Tarik called me not long after and notified me that they were sold out of X on the Beach, so we switched it to Watermelon.

Arrived this morning (Monday).

A+ in my book

Placed my first order with them and recieved my box today biggrin.gif I ordered a small phunnel bowl, 250 grams of bubblegum tangiers and 250 grams of Guava tangiers. In the comments section I put second and third choices just in case they were out of something. I got Watermelon and Peach (which was what I gave as 2'nd and 3'rd choices). For the inconvience they shipped me out a 100 gram sample of Red tea and shipped it priority mail for me (I only paid for standard shipping).

I'm so happy with MNHookahs communication and service that as long as they have what I need I will not be ordering from anyone else! Great service, great communication, and great prices. I highly recommend them to anyone who has not tried them.

I'm acclimating my tangiers watermelon right now and will try out my new Phunnel bowl later tonight!

Made a order of
- Mya QT skyblue E-class
- 3 rolls of 3 kings charcoal
- starbuzz exotic irish cream flavor 250g
- small phunnel bowl (black/blue)

I ordered the afternoon of 1/31/07. the package was shipped couple hours later smile.gif the package was received the morning of 1/2/07. shipping was extremely quick. everything i had asked for smile.gif. the bowl came cracked, but that wasn't his fault. I sent him a PM, and he has already shipped out another bowl to my house smile.gif

MNhookahs: 10/10 smile.gif

Will definetly order from them again smile.gif

I just got my new glass phunnel bowl, It is awesome!!! Very beautiful design on them plus they are custom made to whatever color you want but I just got the regular design.

Sorry for the crappy pics I am using my webcam. I am having trouble with the setup with this bowl, I am a no0b with phunnel bowls. Tarik took care of me really well, fast shipping and excellent customer service. I will be definately be ordering from him again. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-G