mnhookah

mushrat

I don't know how many people come to read this section of the forums, but I know it is the most appropriate place to put it, I just wanted to put my experience out there.

I ordered a small blue tangiers funnel bowl from mnhookah about a month and a half ago. This was when the ordering gateway was down so I made the order through a pm. He was really quick to answer all my questions and as soon as I made the order, he confirmed it.

Two days later, I receive my package. I was so pleased at how quick he is with shipping. When I open the package, I had received a red small funnel. I contacted Tarik about the mistake. He then let me know that they were out of stock. Something he didn't mention to me when I had made the order. I asked how I could return it, but offered the bowl to me to keep because it was there mistake. He was going to let me know when their next shipment arrived, which he mentioned would be the next week.

Three weeks go by without a message, so I decide to drop him a message. Sure enough, they had them in stock. He sent the bowl to me on friday, I just received it today. Again very great shipping.

Tarik and Minnesota Hookah really tried to get me what I wanted as quickly as they could. I can understand why they couldn't get back to me when they mentioned they would. Businesses are busy, especially businesses that are thriving. All in all, I still feel this whole thing was worth it, with their great customer service and insanely fast shipping, I am not going to let a small mistake ruin my experience with this company. Thank you Tarik, I definately plan on doing business with you again.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just made my first purchase with MNHookah. Ordered

2 x 250g X on the Beach SB
2 x 250g Blackberry SB
2 x 250g Chocolate Mint SB
1 Scalli Mod

Ordered it through the website, had no problems, got receipt emails fast and promptly. T gave me a call later on in the day letting me know that they ran out of Chocolate Mint, so I was only going to get 1, and I could choose another. I got Peach SB.

Order came today in the afternoon, hand-written thank you note. No problems with these guys, will order from them (and Social Smoke), depending on who has what flavors. Great job guys.

My First Order experience :-

Order Date :- 25th January 2007
->250g of Layalina Strawberry,
->50g of Havana Strawberry,
->100x3king coals.
->Scalli Mod

Ship Date :- 31st January 2007 [Tarik informed me allmost immedately of the lack of coals and a new batch coming in. No problem with the order to ship delay!]

Delivery Date :- 7th Febuary 2007

12 days from order to delivery? For UK based customers that is damn good in anyone's books!
Very competitive costs for International Priorty Parcel.

USPS totally ballsed up the tracking number [It gets stuck with a silly message] Tarik tried along with a few forum members to see what was up, but usps could not help. Minor inconvience and nothing todo with MNhookahs.

A very very very very very positive experience with this vendor.

I will be using them again. That's a cast iron Johnny D Guarantee! 10/10

JD

edited for confusing spelling!

well after hearing all these great reviews i thought i would give em a try. i ordered a large glass phunnel and a tin of starbuzz. the starbuzz wasnt in and i was alerted of this. i wrote back saying that they should forget about the starbuzz and just send the bowl (the starbuzz was an after thought). well the weekend went by and then on monday they send me an email that says that they got the starbuzz in and wanted to know if i still wanted it sent out with my bowl? but didnt i already say that they should just send the bowl? so they wait till they get a product to try to resell and item to me that i said to forget about. well seeing as they hadnt sent my bowl i decided what the heck might as well get some starbuzz too. so they send it out.

the glass phunnel bowl is terrible! dont get me wrong it is pretty but they should know what kind of a product they are selling for $26. it is soo ineffecient.

overall im not dissatisfied, im not happy. im just dis-allusioned. with all the praise and then this...

the only thing that scares me is that they seem to be the only vendors to have the small "tangiers" phunnel bowls. so i might HAVE to use this vendor again.

2/10

Hey all!

I recently received an order for an acrylic base MYA double hose hookah, a phunnel bowl and 250g strawberry Tangiers. I placed the order on a Friday and it was waiting at my doorstep on Monday morning (excellent speed of delivery!). Everything was well packaged, not damaged in transit and exactly what I wanted. The customer service was great with communication from MNHookah the entire time. I couldn't be more satisfied with this company! Thanks for the sweet hookah!

• 2 weeks later...
Just got my order from mnhookahs, VERY fast shipping, packaging was done very very good, I ordered a medium phunnel bowl,which was wrapped up good and had no possible way to even chip. I also ordered 4 bags of tangiers, all air sealed no leaks. They answered all of my questions (i had a few),very professionally.MNHookahs is now going to be my primary shop online, A+++
10/10
No reason at all for it to be lower.

Date Ordered: Friday 09 February, 2007

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Starbuzz (3) Pack (HT_STB_3P) = $49.95
Choose Starbuzz Flavor Exotic Black Grape
Choose Starbuzz Flavor Exotic Kiwi
Choose Starbuzz Flavor Exotic Lemon Mint
1 x Tangier's Small Phunnel Bowl (HA_SPB_001) = $12.29
Bowl Color Black/Blue
1 x Easylite Japanese Charcoal (HC_EJC_001) = $6.95
1 x Scallis Phunnel Bowl Mod (HA_SCM_001) = $3.50
------------------------------------------------------

order received to the UK on23 feb 07

MNHOOKAH is a great company to deal with..Tarik really seems to care about his customers..i ordered sb kiwi, then decided i didnt want it.luckily Tarik hadnt shipped my item..he swapped it for me ..absolutely no problem
on a scale of 1-10 MNHookah defiantely gets an 11

stuff came packed really well, nothing leaked, nothing broken, and no nasty suprises from UK customs either..if any members in uk want to order from US MNhookah are the best and easiest company to deal with
what are u guys waiting for? get ur orders in now!!!
lol

have placed 2 orders probably for a grand total of $100 for both orders. everything arrived on time and in perfect shape. my only gripe would be that most stores that offer 15% off dont seem to actualy give 15% off on the entire order. and would like to see shipping go down in price -=) . yes im picky but i order probably 100$ worth of shisha a month and im tired of paying 8$+shipping for 1000g of shisha

I just ordered from MnHookah.com and my shipment came VERY fast. I ordered 2 funnel bowls and Starbuzz Irish Cream. They were very well packaged in 2 sheets of bubble wrap each and with no chips or scratches.
I'll definitely do business with them again!

Ordered my Mya Acrylic w/ a tin of starbuzz and a few tangiers on wenesday night. Shipped out thursday and received it today. I'm very impressed at how quickly and professionally MNHookah handled my purchase. I have never recieved such service from an online store. Everything was wrapped very well. Had a small self caused problem with my bowl and grommet (wont go into details), and Tarik was very quick to reply to my emails (within 10 minutes). Overall, I am very impressed with the service and quality I recieved from MNhookah, and I will definitely be purchasing ALL of my hookah products from them. Cant wait to try my Mya Acrylic once I get that new bowl in. Thanks again Tarik and MNHookah!

This is my review for MNHOOKAHS!

sorry it took so long, life has been kicking me in the ass!

tarik has helped me greatly with my order, i ordered back in november!

i got all the products i wanted promptly, and i am satisfied with their sevice.

my 3 hose mya acrylic has problems but that is not mnhookahs fault, i just got a lemon

mnhookahs is a 100% great company

Finally broke down and got a funnel bowl (YES I'm impressed!), along with some coals and some of Smiley's Sexy Cherry. Ordered it on Thursday, got home from work Saturday night and there it was biggrin.gif I'll definitely order again when I have the proper funds!

I placed yet another order through MNHookahs and received the following:

Custom Glass Phunnel (wait till you see this awesomeness)
Smiley's Prickly Pear Shisha 150grams
Layalina Apple Esk 250 Grams
Taqseem Coals
Easy Light Coals

The glass phunnel was wrapped several inches thick on bubble wrap and each item protected from the others. I ordered and received my item after only two business days, so I was much happy with that. Highly recommended. 10/10

I have now ordered a couple of times from MN, once I ordered tobacco, the other time I got a phunnel bowl and tobacco. Both times were amazing. I knew at all times what stage my order was at, and where my product was. All of my stuff has shown up within 2-3 days after the order! Amazing! Also, the prices are some of the cheapest around. Great buys, great service, great prices. 10 out of 10 MN!

got a medium phunnel from mn. it broke as I was carrying it and I sent an email to them. They were a little slow to respond but after a second email, he responded in literally 2 MINUTES and is sending another bowl.

Well I recieved my package from MNHookahs on Weds March 7. I placed the order on Monday, March 5. I wasn't expecting the package till at least friday, I am impressed and very satisfied. I ordered a Mya Bambino, small phunnel bowl and two 150 grams of Smiley's shisha (horchata & prickley pear). Tarik contacted me not too long after I had placed an order to notify me that the grey Bambino was sold out. I changed to the black bambino, no big deal. I am very happy with the hookah and products, will definately order from again!

I have to concur on super fast shipping.

I ordered:
Small Phunnel
Box of 3 Kings
Smileys Bubbleberry
Smileys Prickly Pear

on tuesday, got the package on thrusday. Very well packed the head was covered in lotsa big bubble wrap.

A+ to MN

MN 4 Life

MNhookah has never let me down! I love the customer service and the fact that Tarik is online most of the time. That is one of the major reasons I choose to order from them than anyone else. I have the ability to talk to a real person and make sure that they are able to ship it out first thing next morning, even at 2AM.

Not to mention, the prices are more than fair with great shipping, and the items are always packed more than secure.

No complaints here.

A review of my last few transactions with mnhookahs.com :-

Order Date : 9th Feburary 2007
Ship Date : 12th Feburary 2007
Delivery Date : 20th Feburary 2007

Great stuff - Well packaged. No problems with customs!

Order Date : 21st Feburary 2007
Ship Date : 23rd Febuaray 2007
Delivery Date : 3rd March 2007

Again - Quick! Very good for America - UK!

Order Date : 28th Feburary 2007
Ship Date : 5th March 2007 - Tarik was snowed in. No problems here!
Delivery Date : 12th March 2007 (Was actually out for delivery on saturday 10th March!!!!)

BLISTERING Ship - delivery speed. 1 Week. Amazing - Full tracking also biggrin.gif

What can i really say about mnhookahs? What sums it up?

Brilliant. Reliable. Friendly.

Great great great vendor. Well done guys!

JD