Goodbye.

Nerdy

A sad time has arrived here on HF. It's time for me to say au revoir. Well, at least for a week.

My fiance and I will be on our destination weeding starting tomorrow. We are going to Cabo. I'm very excited and thrilled about this. I honestly hope everyone of you finds and experiences the happiness I share daily with my soon to be wife.

Anyways, I'll def miss reading the posts and just stalking the site through out the day and killing time, but it has to be. Thanks to everyone that has shown me friendship and shown me respect. Here's to plenty more.

-Semir

Thanks for the heart attack, asshat. :P

Have fun in Cabo, brother! I hope you and the wifey have a great time! Enjoy being married. I have loved every moment of my marriage so far, and I wish the same for you. :)

How long are you going to be there?? I literally leave in a week for the same place!!

Have fun in Cabo, brother! I hope you and the wifey have a great time! Enjoy being married. I have loved every moment of my marriage so far, and I wish the same for you. :)

my thoughts exactly.

How long are you going to be there?? I literally leave in a week for the same place!!

We are leaving tomorrow and staying until the following saturday. Where are you staying? Hope you have a great time. Edited by Nerdy

my thoughts exactly.

Sorry guys. I thought it was sneaky. Jal in some good humor. Right? :)

Have fun dude! You're totally going to get laid!

What's this "laid" business? Is that when the mommy bird and the daddy bird hug really tightly and wish for a baby? Then a few months later a stork gives them a baby??? :lol:

Have fun dude! You're totally going to get laid!

What's this "laid" business? Is that when the mommy bird and the daddy bird hug really tightly and wish for a baby? Then a few months later a stork gives them a baby??? :lol:

lol.

Have fun man, my girl wants a destination wedding as well.