Highlight Of Your Hookah Career

Post what you find to be your most exciting moment in your hookah career...

For me, it's gotta be either obtaining/smoking for the first time my dream hookah, my Al Nawras Solid Brass Syrian, or the first time I smoked Tangiers Indian Summer.
  • Upvote 1

Hmm.. second time I smoked tang M. Cherry. I've never had a session go remotely that well ever. I've unfortunatly not been able to achieve that again *sigh*

Highlights would either have to be the first time I correctly packed my tangiers phunnel or the drunken moment with fineout when I first taught myself to blow smoke rings :)

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1336968451' post='547257']
Tangiers Marathon session at lounge with my boys!

oh and the moment I realized Eric doesn't hate me.
[/quote]

The release party was awesome cant believe I left that out :(

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1336972318' post='547260']
I agree with jess... The release party was BY FAR the highlight of my hookah career. I met some people who are now my closest friends. It was a GREAT experience.
[/quote]

It needs to happen again with more people hahah meet some more of you crazy cooks. Such an awesome group of people

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1336974087' post='547262']
I agree with jess... The release party was BY FAR the highlight of my hookah career. I met some people who are now my closest friends. It was a GREAT experience.
[/quote]

It needs to happen again with more people hahah meet some more of you crazy cooks. Such an awesome group of people
[/quote]

a few of us are planning another trip for this summer. I'll message you the deets on FB.
I can't mention who is involved in the trip, but it's the people from the last trip, and some more ;)

Well, I was able to make "O"s easily, compared to my friends who smoke with me, so can't count that, but yes, the first time I packed my Tang lucid Indian summer correctly, and then able to correctly pack Noir K guava and lucid SS in the same day, it felt awesome! Definitely the biggest highlight.

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1336977287' post='547265']
[/quote]

[/quote]

a few of us are planning another trip for this summer. I'll message you the deets on FB.
I can't mention who is involved in the trip, but it's the people from the last trip, and some more ;)
[/quote]

Sounds bueno umm have you guys thought of a time

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1337008860' post='547276']
[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1336977287' post='547265']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds bueno umm have you guys thought of a time
[/quote]

not yet man. it'll be july or august i think

Ordering stuff online. For a long time I just dealt with local shops, bought the things that they had (after smoking only nak and el basha for 2-3 years, it blew my mind when I found a local place that carried AF). When I started buying things online and signed up for HF it opened an entirely new world of products/brands to me. It hasn't always been an easy road (fuck you, Canada Customs), but as someone who loves experimenting with new things and trying new things, it has changed the part of my life involving hookahs drastically. I now have an amazing selection of hookahs in all styles from all over the world, a big stock of different tobaccos and an intricate knowledge that would not have been possible without the internet. I've come a long way from my one little syrian pipe and smoking mainly Nak DA (I still love you), and I still find myself being surprised by how much I have learned and how much I still have to learn.
  • Upvote 2

Sounds cliche, but definitely the first I experienced Tangiers success (with noir mint)

I can't believe I'm going to answer this but oh, what the hell......

I actually used my hookah hobby to seduce someone. If that doesn't count as Score!, I don't know what does.

'Rani

[quote name='Dereksd' timestamp='1337029794' post='547307']
Yea meeting you fuckers was pretty fun. Next time we need to add going to the bar after(sorry coleman :) )
[/quote]

Time or me to get an "id"

Honestly, highlight of my hookah career/life was smoking a turkish pipe, at a cafe in Izmir Turkey, looking out at the mediterranian/aegean sea.

[img]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2296/photo3kof.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 3

[quote name='Webbles' timestamp='1337040351' post='547324']
Honestly, highlight of my hookah career/life was smoking a turkish pipe, at a cafe in Izmir Turkey, looking out at the mediterranian/aegean sea.

[img]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2296/photo3kof.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Oh how nice that sounds and look at that HOSE!!! epic.

And derek yah i agree we should do it again sometime ;)

This thread got me thinking of the early days and the first successful bowl I smoked. Motivated me to go out and pick up some mint and watermelon al fakher and see if its as good as I remembered.
  • Upvote 2