Elmas At 5Star

So, I 'liked' the 5star page on Facebook, and they JUST posted a picture of a bunch of Elmas and said they now have them. I just looked at they aren't up on their website yet... I'm assuming they will be soon, but, it looks like there might just be another place to get them in the U.S.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=316744928384511&set=a.125104090881930.18869.101707076554965&type=1&theater

You can check out www.Nazarhookah.com they can get you any elmas hookah aswell. Although they only have 618 and 628 In stock at this time

[quote name='KasbahBazaar' timestamp='1331329646' post='541954']
Interested to see the pricing on the 639 and Papatya (although I'm sure that's way beyond what I'd be willing to spend).
[/quote]
I might be willing to put a few bucks in your pocket. When are you getting more of those beautiful Bohemian vases in stock? The ones on your site now are really nice, but I'm looking for something in a different color.

WHAT???

For crying out loud when it rains it freakin' pours !!?!!

Nazar has some competition! Betta watch yo self Mahir, because Alex is bringing it. hehe

(I am not threatening Mahir in no-way, nor am I wishing anything bad upon him,his business, or family. ) [b][u]Just to clear things out.[/u][/b]

The big wonder is pricing. I know Mahir doesn't make much off of each Elmas nargile he sells because he tries to keep the price as low as he can after all of his costs for importing them, so I wonder what 5Star will be selling theirs for...

Its funny how most Vendors say they dont make much "profit" off of what they sell. But I dont know if its just me, But I think thats all crap. I mean, they have to make a living one way or another? Why not over price an item that is only available over Seas?

[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331359538' post='542012']
Its funny how most Vendors say they dont make much "profit" off of what they sell. But I dont know if its just me, But I think thats all crap. I mean, they have to make a living one way or another? Why not over price an item that is only available over Seas?
[/quote]
Would I have bought an 618 from mahir If it cost $200. No
Same goes for 90% of his clientèle. Most hookah smokers are students tight on cash That cant afford paying exorbitant amounts.
So making it $200 would cut out alot of clients thus not justifying the $200 pricetag forcing it to become something like $400 just to break even.
But selling 60 hookahs at 160$ with a 10$ profit on each equates to $600 of profit. Vs where if you charged $400 for one youd probably only sell one or two per month. $480 profit. See the logic Remember the Idea is to cut your running cost as soon as possible. Edited by S3cretz
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='S3cretz' timestamp='1331370336' post='542024']
[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331359538' post='542012']
[/quote]
Would I have bought an 618 from mahir If it cost $200. No
Same goes for 90% of his clientèle. Most hookah smokers are students tight on cash That cant afford paying exorbitant amounts.
So making it $200 would cut out alot of clients thus not justifying the $200 pricetag forcing it to become something like $400 just to break even.
But selling 60 hookahs at 160$ with a 10$ profit on each equates to $600 of profit. Vs where if you charged $400 for one youd probably only sell one or two per month. $480 profit. See the logic Remember the Idea is to cut your running cost as soon as possible.
[/quote]I tap! S3cretz wins.

I've been saving up money for an Elmas for some time now. This should be exciting...

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1331400332' post='542059']
I've been saving up money for an Elmas for some time now. This should be exciting...
[/quote]

i should do that, make a elmas moniez jar or something

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1331400425' post='542060']
[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1331400332' post='542059']
[/quote]

i should do that, make a elmas moniez jar or something
[/quote]

Good things come to those who wait. Been saving and waiting to see if any of the fancier models come out, and patience has paid off! That Papatya shall be mine.

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1331409779' post='542094']
Still not on the site...how serious is this guy
[/quote]

[img]http://ranger.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/im_super_serial__2.png[/img]
  • Upvote 1

How do you know he just didnt upload it for other reasons that do not involve him selling them?
Has anybody tried to further investigate on why the photo has been uploaded? try calling. :P

[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331412781' post='542103']
How do you know he just didnt upload it for other reasons that do not involve him selling them?
Has anybody tried to further investigate on why the photo has been uploaded? try calling. :P
[/quote]

Umm, what? Lol.

I think he posted the picture to get people all riled up and wanting to buy like little piranhas. Which looks to be is exactly what happened here. :lol:

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331413049' post='542107']
[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331412781' post='542103']
[/quote]

Umm, what? Lol.

I think he posted the picture to get people all riled up and wanting to buy like little piranhas. Which looks to be is exactly what happened here. :lol:
[/quote]Did I confuse you?
Thats reasonable.