Elmas At Nazarhookah

[quote name='NazarHookah' timestamp='1327496369' post='536600']
That's an awesome video!
[/quote]

Yes it is! I'll admit, I rewatch it every once in a while. :)

Justin- Now we just need you to stick around and help spread the gospel of Elmas. :lol:

God I can't until I get mine...

[quote name='S3cretz' timestamp='1327488431' post='536595']
[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1327475627' post='536594']
im just curious, how come elmas hoses go for 50$+? I have never used or even seen one with my own two eyes. Mahir doesn't say much other then length of 93"inches, im guessing leather...anybody know more about them please do tell.
[/quote]
Dogwood tips. goatskin hosing. Makes a huge difference.
[/quote]

Yes, plus the hand-sewn carpet-like fabric on the hoses, which make each one different. The length of the hose and the material, or one or the other, contribute to the smoothest smoke you can imagine. It concentrates the smoke since it's not a KM AS type gauge, and I guess the leather traps the rougher particles, and then the length helps cool it off. Simply the best.

since I dont speak german don't really know what they are saying, but damn they put a lot of time into a single hose, Would they last a little longer then an avg hose? pipe looks great though. Wonder what other models Mahir is going to carry

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1327507027' post='536609']
since I dont speak german don't really know what they are saying, but damn they put a lot of time into a single hose, Would they last a little longer then an avg hose? pipe looks great though. Wonder what other models Mahir is going to carry
[/quote]

As long as you keep them nice and dry, otherwise they can develop rot. In other words, dedicate them to a flavor or flavor group and don't every try to wash them or get them wet.

ok so another question, the hose port in the pics on nazarhookah.com looks pretty small, anyone who actually smokes out of one or eve Mahir can you fit a Razan/nammor/narb into it. I bought a nour pipe not to long ago and was little disappointed because the hose port only fits mya. I just want to know cause I don't think, if I get an elmas,i can afford 50$ hoses all the time.

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1327509427' post='536617']
ok so another question, the hose port in the pics on nazarhookah.com looks pretty small, anyone who actually smokes out of one or eve Mahir can you fit a Razan/nammor/narb into it. I bought a nour pipe not to long ago and was little disappointed because the hose port only fits mya. I just want to know cause I don't think, if I get an elmas,i can afford 50$ hoses all the time.
[/quote]

Yes, you can fit a Razan Hose in the port. You can use a silicone grommet as you see below....however it does kiiind of stick out, no big deal really. However, if you wanted to do it the Turkish way, you can wrap a layer of cloth tape around the hose port end of the Razan Hose.

[img]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6097/photomsv.jpg[/img]

I know mine is not an elmas, but on my Turkish the hose port is a bit smaller...I dont use a grommet at all for my Turkish hose. It just fits right in perfectly. I dont imagine these being too different with the tape wrap.

Well, the temptation was just too great...I ordered one :D I also got an extra hose with it, so now I can dedicate them to flavors and always be able to smoke a turkish hose. I'll be doing an unboxing video tomorrow night (assuming the shipping estimate Mahir got is correct, if not, it will be on friday. If I have time, I'll also compare it in the video to my Elmas Papatya.

Assuming one doesn't spill a drink on it, quite a while. The one that did not have something spilled on is now well over a year old and looks as good as new

The second my paycheck hits I'm buying the frost striped one. :D

Yea, I will be. This was a last minute idea I had when I put the order together. I had photoshopped something to describe what I needed and e-mailed it to Elmas to see if they could make something like it. Honestly, I didn't expect there to be any at all in this shipment as they did not respond about it.

I only have a couple of them, less than 5, they are made of clay and will be fit for an Elmas with the cloth tape, unless you don't want them.

When I make another order with Elmas in the future, I will for sure order them so they can be readily available.