Elmas At Nazarhookah

[quote name='Floataround' timestamp='1327680958' post='536784']
I actually like the one with the two birds on it.

I thought the horse and bull were a bit awkward.
[/quote]
I love the birdeeeys

Looky what I found just lying around at work:

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0403.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0404.jpg[/img]
(Excuse the crumb on my finger, I had just been snarfing down a poptart)

I believe I can easily fashion an adapter out of this. Yes, I bought the clay Elmas one from Mahir, but I tried it on all my bowls and the only one it even kinda fits is my newest Tangiers Mini Phunnel (produced in 2011). Tyler told me his newest Tangiers Small Phunnel fit his fine, so it may just be my adapter. Either way, no worries! I'm going to take my dremel to it and sand down the clay. That should do the trick. I'm still going to see what I can make out of this metal piece, though, just for kicks.

For those who might have reservations because the Elmas hookahs (Oh, I'm sorry, Hass, NARGILES :P ) have a female opening for the bowl, it's really not a problem. Very easy fix, whether you buy or make yourself an adapter.

EDIT: So I don't double post... I just stumbled upon this. Found it to be an interesting read.

[url="http://www.elmasnargile.com/en/hakkimizda.htm"]http://www.elmasnarg.../hakkimizda.htm[/url]

EDIT AGAIN: LOL, I liked this part on this page:

"[font=Verdana]*You like Elmas Nargile products."[/font]

Yes, why yes I do...

And this one:

"[font=Verdana]Smoking with a Nargile accelerates the functions of our digestive system. It brings a wonderful taste to your life when you are in conversation with your close friends or you are looking into your girlfriend’s/boyfriend’s eyes. [b]Its marpuç must be made of goatskin because it absorbs nicotine. Inner part of a mouthpiece must be made of sweet-smelling dogwood to leave a wonderful taste in your mouth. All the Nargiles produced by Elmas Nargile are made of goatskin and inner parts of their mouthpieces are made of dogwood.[/b]"[/font]

icwutudidthur

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1327687559' post='536804']
Oh, my money.... You will soon be leaving me.
[/quote]
I know how you feel. Mine just left.
Just ordered the Elmas 628 Frost Striped.

Now I'm singing, "Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me!"
Just a few weeks early. :D

[quote name='gramps' timestamp='1327813998' post='536940']
[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1327687559' post='536804']
Oh, my money.... You will soon be leaving me.
[/quote]
I know how you feel. Mine just left.
Just ordered the Elmas 628 Frost Striped.

Now I'm singing, "Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me!"
Just a few weeks early. :D
[/quote]

Happy early birthday! You chose an excellent present for yourself. :)

[quote name='Bawhee' timestamp='1327847563' post='536976']
If the southerner is a member on HF he might even make the day a little more cloudy... and delicious smelling!
[/quote]
Hey, you're right! It's totally overcast in my living room right now.

[quote name='squidget' timestamp='1327957851' post='537105']
I'm a sucker - just bought one (red stripped) [u][b]will need to ask Husband Unit for forgiveness later.[/b][/u] :)
[/quote]

I think he'll understand.

ive been trying to figure out finances so i can buy one of these things. if car gets repaired at a good price, I might pickup one w/o telling my girl...last time I told her i was going to buy another pipe she replied with whats wrong with one...and ended up hidding my credit cards for about a week.

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1327961119' post='537129']
ive been trying to figure out finances so i can buy one of these things. if car gets repaired at a good price, I might pickup one w/o telling my girl...last time I told her i was going to buy another pipe she replied with whats wrong with one...and ended up hidding my credit cards for about a week.
[/quote]

Tell her you won it in a contest.

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1327965037' post='537147']
[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1327961119' post='537129']
[/quote]

Tell her you won it in a contest.
[/quote]

You be surprised how well that works. :)

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1327957954' post='537106']
I'm a sucker - just bought one (red stripped) [u][b]will need to ask Husband Unit for forgiveness later.[/b][/u] :)
[/quote]

[/quote]

Depends on how much asking is involved.

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1327974753' post='537159']
[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1327957954' post='537106']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Depends on how much ass kink is involved.
[/quote]

True.

as nice and believable a contest would sound, all she would do is look online at the bank statement and know i bought it. soo that might be out but if i do end up geting it ill try to play it off and see what happens