How Did You Get Your Username?

Soup

13 is my second favorite number, black was my favorite color at the time, and i was on cape cod which makes me think of fishing.

I'm not creative and when i was making mine i was listening to the song "Fuck you Lucy" by Atmosphere. Lucy Ford is a recurring character on all his albums. From what i know, it is a play on "Lucifer."

It was something random that popped up in my head. Nothing special or worthy of a story. (I know....lame, huh)
---edit

Then again, growing up, people were always pointing at me for something, so "thatonethere" could be a tribute to it, I guess. Edited by thatonethere

cheeseds came from my old old old starcraft battlenet name cheese]DS. the DS being the clan name, but I almost exclusively use cheeseds for every thing. so if you find a cheeseds somewhere that's me

A couple years ago, I started to realize that I cared too much about petty shit. General pathetic teenage angst. I grew up, stopped caring so much and kinda just realized it was better to let the world work in its own way. After a while, I started getting my friends into it, and they've all been much calmer since then. We just sorta accept things. Thus, I am the Care Police.

Well, my name is Brigid and "Brigita" is a nickname that some people call me. I think my mom is the first one who used it for me. Then my friends caught on and some of them use it occasionally. I guess I picked it as my username because "Brigita" sounds cooler than "Brigid."

I use some variation of this username on pretty much every site everywhere. :)

Real name is Natalie, Nat for short. I'm also apparently a big fan of silent g's and repetition. So, natgnat.

If i'm feeling extra awesome, it becomes catgnatnat. Rhyming too!

I work for a fire hose manufacturing plant. (well until April 30 anyways) Firerat is one of our distributors that is my resposibility to babysit. Someone in the office started calling me that and it stuck. Been following me around the internet for a while now.

One of my favorite bands to chill out to is The Prizefighter Inferno, but I've been using Prize since middle school.
It was a nickname that came out of wrestling (constantly trying to advance in the team) and then carried over into any other sport or extracurricular.

Still has a nice ring to it, even in its simplicity.

Keep it Simple is a phrase used by people I know just to signify not getting too caught up in your own shit, or other people's shit. Just keep you life simple and it's all gonna be ok. When you start adding a bunch of stuff, your plate gets full and you get overwhelmed and all you've worked for ends up going to shit. Since I tend to overcomplicate things, and over think stuff, I have to always remember to "keep it simple".

I'm never on forums, and I never play video games, so I've never had to have a Screen Name before. I was kinda stumped on what to pick and this was the first thing that came to mind.

[quote]One of my favorite bands to chill out to is The Prizefighter Inferno, but I've been using Prize since middle school.
It was a nickname that came out of wrestling (constantly trying to advance in the team) and then carried over into any other sport or extracurricular.

Still has a nice ring to it, even in its simplicity. [/quote]

[quote]"burning star iv" refers to a coheed and cambria song...and they are basically my favorite band, so there you have it. [/quote]

You guys are awesome!

My name Spectrum well ... We had this old CRT Monitor ...and I was like "SHIT" cause an old website I used to frequent required a new password...so I looked at the monitor while thinking and was like 'SPECTRUM' sounds bad ass ....(The way I said it) and so I chose a different password and started using Spectrum...then I joined an another online site and somebody already had spectrum so I used the first numbers to come in to mind which where 055 and BAM 'Spectrum055' came into knowledge that and a nickname a friend gave me cause I like the Spetsnaz was Spets so do some letter changing and BAM .. Hell I even have my own Goddamn Flag for "The Casey'ist Union"

With my own theme song...

"All Hail the casey'ist Union, it's his way or the grave.....(haven't finished it)" Also sing it as an offtune Soviet anthem XD

• 3 weeks later...
i've always been fascinated by the concept of synesthesia. (here's the wiki if you don't know what it is already: [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia[/url] )

i use it pretty much everywhere as a username. i even named my handcrafted jewelry&accessories business after it! (Synesthesia Designs)

truth be told, i dont have it myself. i wish i did though! it sounds like life would be just a little bit more fun and interesting with it.

Lets see I really haven't been able to sleep at nights since I was about 7 and I would always go around saying when I was about 15 or so, ..the night time, is the right time..weg (wicked evil grin) and the reign came from me playing guild wars on the pc and having an elementalist character named fire and reign. so I spelled the night different because, well come on why be normal right?..lol and wham bam can we do it again mam...there ya go...lol