Something Awesome Is Coming This September....

Stuie

...MY SECOND BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right!!! it was an unexpected surprise to find out. But got the results of the Blood Tests this afternoon and there is no doubt.

A bit freaked because I still owe 2 hospitals a combined total of $6K, and I am about to drain my Savings to get some maintenance work done on the car. We were hoping a little more time would pass for the housing market to rebound and for them to finish the 2 houses on our street so we can move to a a bigger house, kinda cramped where we are now. So from a practical standpoint...TOTALLY FREAKING OUT.

On the flip side I am super excited Cadence loves babies and would make a great Big Sister and we were wanting another little one. I am super excited about it. I am hoping for a little boy.

But the added bonus is:
I was on a regiment to make me less crazy. On a Supplement (5-HTP) to regulate my serotonin (messing with the brain, FUN!). So the dosage was to high, first day felt like I use to, happy go lucky, not nearly as stressed, then it built up too much I have been jittery for several days now and the ability to sleep more than 3 hours a night eludes me. Flushing this stuff out is killing me.

So I don't know if i am Nervous, like one would expect, or the fact that I can't sleep worth a damn, makes me think I am totally freaked out, or if I am truly totally freaked out.

But I am super excited, nonetheless! Hard to remember life before kids now.

Nothing about having kids ever simple or easy, let me tell you. I truly feel sorry for my wife though. She will be 8 months Pregnant in August, in North Texas, where the average daily temperature tops over 100 degrees.

That's awesome Stuie! Congrats. I hope you get a boy. Humidity +pregnancy= extreme stress on your end. Enjoy the winter, and spring while you can.

VERY HAPPY FOR YOU MAN... I don't have any kids so I don't know what to say...except I'm very happy for you...makes me gitty that one day I'll be a father. But the other stuff kind of sucks with owing and all and I hope it all works out infinite in your favor man. :good2:

• 3 weeks later...
Well we went to the doctor today. Looks like the Due Date is August 27th. We were a bit off on what we thought. No matter. Got to see the little peanut. So excited now!!!

So my wife has been reading about this "Ramzi Method" Supposedly it's 97% accurate for determining the gender of the baby as young as 6 weeks from the sonogram. So if it's right...
I am having another girl. But we will find out for sure in a few months any way.

Won't say what, but the leading name we have for a girl...I'll preface it in saying it wasn't my idea, my wife brought it up. We both like it, just going to say, it wasn't my idea.

• 2 weeks later...