Fuck...

delSol_si

[quote name='ashes87' date='30 May 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1275281336' post='470009']
Fuck codependency and it fucks with relationships. People who are codependent are really starting to get on my nerves, especially when Im the one being called and texted a million times a day.

Fuck my phone and its frequent glitching out today. Im ready to throw it against a wall, but I have to wait till Thursday. :smiley-angry021:
[/quote]

You know... throwing your phone at the wall now would solve both problems pretty quick.

• 3 weeks later...
I applied for a job as a fucking teller at commerce bank about a month ago and just now got a reply by e-mail saying the following:

"Dear Tyler xxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in the Teller, Requisition ID 1286, with Commerce Bank. After reviewing the information you provided, we have chosen to pursue those who more closely meet our needs.

We invite you to visit our website often and express interest in any open positions for which you qualify. [url="http://www.commercebank.com/careers/."]http://www.commercebank.com/careers/.[/url]

We appreciate the time you spent exploring Commerce Bank. Good luck in your continuing job search.

Cordially,

Human ResourcesCommerce Bank"

This scares the shit out of me. I am one semester away from graduating with a 4 year degree majoring in accounting and minoring in finance. I am a member of Beta Alpha Psi (honors accounting fraternity) with excellent status, used to be a member of Phi Beta Lambda (academic business fraternity) and the Student Government Funding board. I have an overall GPA of 3.26 and a major GPA of 3.76 and I am not even qualified to be a fucking teller at commerce bank??? what the hell? why did i even bother going to college? fuck....

^^^ that sucks, and I'm sorry to hear that. Don't lose hope yet. I bet they didn't hire you because they thought they'd have to pay you GOOD money due to your qualifications. I once had a friend who was denied a job because he was "over qualified" (if that makes any sense).

That being said....

Fuck last weekend's wind storm that uprooted my plum tree and destroyed my greenhouse.:angry::rant::smiley-angry021: Edited by thatonethere

[quote name='F16WarBird' date='18 June 2010 - 06:57 AM' timestamp='1276837034' post='472004']
Fuck sandstorms!
[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Bbu_prxJk ??? Edited by fineout

fuck insurance companies that don't mind paying for regular visits, but as soon as you actually get sick, they want to stop paying for your medical bills and try to accuse you for fraud.

Those rat bastards. Edited by thatonethere

[quote name='Dr. B' date='17 June 2010 - 02:30 PM' timestamp='1276803059' post='471929']
you're just overqualified, Del.

FML, why does wasting time feel so good?
[/quote]

thanks for the vote of confidence. I have been told by several people, including my dad, that the main reason I can't get a bank teller position is because I don't have tits, which is plausible and more than likely true.

Fuck interstate construction and construction speed limits.

[quote name='delSol_si' date='26 June 2010 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1277575897' post='472946']
[quote name='Dr. B' date='17 June 2010 - 02:30 PM' timestamp='1276803059' post='471929']

[/quote]

thanks for the vote of confidence. I have been told by several people, including my dad, that the main reason I can't get a bank teller position is because I don't have tits, which is plausible and more than likely true.

[/quote]

Yeah dude... I think your pops is right... I've never seen a dude teller at a bank... lol. So that probably explains it all.

Fuck working 11PM-7AM every Friday and Saturday night and never being able to sleep during the day JUST on the weekends...

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='26 June 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1277583645' post='472963']
[quote name='delSol_si' date='26 June 2010 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1277575897' post='472946']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah dude... I think your pops is right...[b] I've never seen a dude teller at a bank... lol. So that probably explains it all.
[/b]
Fuck working 11PM-7AM every Friday and Saturday night and never being able to sleep during the day JUST on the weekends...
[/quote]

I've seen quite a few male tellers, but yeah, I agree about being overqualified.

Speaking of this sort of thing
Fuck people who overspend on their bank accounts, then call the bank to bitch, moan,say the bank ripped them off because their account is overdrawn, and demand that the bank puts money back into their account.
Be a big person and monitor your transactions and make sure everything clears before you buy something else. :smiley-angry021: [/rant]

[quote name='Miss Crafted' date='06 July 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1278443007' post='474135']
Fuck Being broke so I have to get cheep coals that have horrible heat management and dont like to light. Poop.
[/quote]

+1

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='28 March 2010 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1269809143' post='460242']
fuck ex-girlfriends that play head games, in fact, fuck ex-girlfriends
[/quote]

Amen

fuck any honda civic thats been modified, you still drive a fucking honda civic you dip shit