Fuck...

delSol_si

Fuck not having the wherewithall and capital to start my own business. My job sucks the muck from cloven hoofes of goats[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/girl_blum2.gif[/img] .

[quote name='thatonethere' date='11 May 2010 - 06:01 AM' timestamp='1273575674' post='467566']
Fuck not having the wherewithall and capital to start my own business. My job sucks the muck from cloven hoofes of goats[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/girl_blum2.gif[/img] .
[/quote]

um...pretty sure wherewithall has to do with not being able to pay the taxes on gifts or inheritances because you are getting property instead of cash.

[quote name='delSol_si' date='11 May 2010 - 09:19 AM' timestamp='1273591160' post='467595']
[quote name='thatonethere' date='11 May 2010 - 06:01 AM' timestamp='1273575674' post='467566']
[/quote]

um...pretty sure wherewithall has to do with not being able to pay the taxes on gifts or inheritances because you are getting property instead of cash.
[/quote]

[b][size="3"]wherewithal[/size][/b] [i]n[/i] [ˈwɛəwɪðˌɔːl] [b]the wherewithal[/b] necessary funds, resources, or equipment (for something or to do something) [i][color="#226699"]these people lack the wherewithal for a decent existence[/color][/i]

[quote name='agunn1231' date='11 May 2010 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1273631865' post='467676']
fuck car troubles
[/quote]

yes, fuck car trouble. my car died on me when i was driving. My buddy and I diagnosed it yesterday and I ended up having to spend $75 on a new coil for the distributor [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/ireful.gif[/img] and the little piece of shit was only like a 1" by 3" by 3" box. and I really think in the near future I will need to put on a new rotor and cap which will be another $50. But, if I had taken it to the shop, the coil itself would have cost a good $300 alone.

[quote name='thatonethere' date='12 May 2010 - 02:23 AM' timestamp='1273648980' post='467706']
[quote name='delSol_si' date='11 May 2010 - 09:19 AM' timestamp='1273591160' post='467595']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[b][size="3"]wherewithal[/size][/b] [i]n[/i] [ˈwɛəwɪðˌɔːl] [b]the wherewithal[/b] necessary funds, resources, or equipment (for something or to do something) [i][color="#226699"]these people lack the wherewithal for a decent existence[/color][/i]
[/quote]
ah, ok, sorry, i am in adv. tax right now and we discussed the wherewithal to pay concept in relation to tax...guess it applies to more things.

[quote name='delSol_si' date='12 May 2010 - 05:36 AM' timestamp='1273667789' post='467719']
[quote name='agunn1231' date='11 May 2010 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1273631865' post='467676']
fuck car troubles
[/quote]

yes, fuck car trouble. my car died on me when i was driving. My buddy and I diagnosed it yesterday and I ended up having to spend $75 on a new coil for the distributor [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/ireful.gif[/img] and the little piece of shit was only like a 1" by 3" by 3" box. and I really think in the near future I will need to put on a new rotor and cap which will be another $50. But, if I had taken it to the shop, the coil itself would have cost a good $300 alone.
[/quote]

i wish that my car trouble was that inexpensive. Luckily till i graduate from college my dad is paying for car repairs. But basically, the Transmission, Waterpump,Timingbelt, and a ton of other shitwas fucked up(or so the repair place said). It ended up costing my dad $5,500. I feel bad he had to spend that much. But i guess my car will be running well. I'll find out tomorrow afternoon sometime

[quote name='agunn1231' date='13 May 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1273804764' post='468032']
[quote name='delSol_si' date='12 May 2010 - 05:36 AM' timestamp='1273667789' post='467719']
fuck car troubles
[/quote]

[/quote]

i wish that my car trouble was that inexpensive. Luckily till i graduate from college my dad is paying for car repairs. But basically, the Transmission, Waterpump,Timingbelt, and a ton of other shitwas fucked up(or so the repair place said). It ended up costing my dad $5,500. I feel bad he had to spend that much. But i guess my car will be running well. I'll find out tomorrow afternoon sometime
[/quote]

shit...my car isn't even worth half what you paid in repairs, lol

[quote name='ryno' date='19 May 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1274305211' post='468696']
Fuck this shitty job market!
[/quote]

yes, fuck the shitty job market! I left the work field making around $10/hour, and now that I am returning again, all i can find that will hire so far is like $7.50, which is pretty well minimum wage...and I'm about to graduate college with an accounting degree and finance minor...what bullshit.

[quote name='OddBall' date='23 May 2010 - 11:00 AM' timestamp='1274626807' post='469126']
PROCRASTINATION. Just like masturbation, all good fun while you're doing it but when you're finish you realize that you just fucked yourself. [Demotivational posters are awsome]
[/quote]

What about procrasturbation?

fuck liars and fuck shitty jobs.

"they have an opening in _____ that is full time and you don't have to work weekends!" then i waste my time putting in my application just for them not to call, so i call and they go "nope, we sure don't have position open for you" i just love wasting my time, its not like i am using it for anything.

[quote name='brigita' date='23 May 2010 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1274640437' post='469152']
[quote name='OddBall' date='23 May 2010 - 11:00 AM' timestamp='1274626807' post='469126']
PROCRASTINATION. Just like masturbation, all good fun while you're doing it but when you're finish you realize that you just fucked yourself. [Demotivational posters are awsome]
[/quote]

What about procrasturbation?
[/quote]

i lol'd

Fuck it all?????????????????

[quote name='TheScotsman' date='27 May 2010 - 12:05 PM' timestamp='1274987149' post='469657']
Truck needed fuel today, I got to officially say "Fuck BP".
[/quote]

I was actually happy, truck only cost 30 as opposed to 40 or 50. But yeah about a month ago this little gas would have only cost me 20.
Ugh fuck BP

fuck having the stove in my apartment break, then my landloard bringing me another stove that is FILTHY AS HELL, me cleaning it for like 3 hours to a sparkling shine, then trying it only to find out that THIS stove doesnt work either (guess i should have tried it first...). THEN waiting 3 weeks for them to get us a brand new stove. then, YAY! finally, today we get our brand new stove! and then, sadly, fuck this new stove too. seriously. there is no digital clock on it (or any digital anything for that matter, so you don't really know if you oven is preheated or not), and the broiler is in a drawer on the bottom! yeah, thats right, that bottom drawer that you usually use to store pans IS A BROILER. wtf??!?!?! i found this out too late and burned the shit out of my poor hands. so FUCK THIS NEW STOVE!!!!!!!!!! FUCK IT TO HELL!!!! ugh

"God Given Rights"...to misquote the late great George Carlin...we don't have a bill of rights, we have a bill of temporary privileges that our government can change or take away as they see fit. Rights are a made up idea. And if God gave us these rights, why do other countries have different rights? Google his last HBO special...spot on. This is my first post, and I dont hate or judge anyone, it just made a lot of sense to me. SO THIS IS A REALLY BIG F U TO THE GOVERNMENT! LEFT OR RIGHT!

Fuck codependency and it fucks with relationships. People who are codependent are really starting to get on my nerves, especially when Im the one being called and texted a million times a day.

Fuck my phone and its frequent glitching out today. Im ready to throw it against a wall, but I have to wait till Thursday. :smiley-angry021: