Any Other Coffee Geeks?

3lemental

Nope but I have my Own ExpoBar Espresso Machine at home. I was trained by real Baristas and not "We Make everyone think bad coffee is Good"Bucks. Been a Coffee Snob ever since.

[quote name='ngraz617' date='06 January 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1262800456' post='443539']
I have the Keurig with the pods. Best cup of coffee imo. Lots to choose from. If you like coffe and like it by the cup get this machine.
[/quote]

I wouldn't say it's the best.

I bought one for my wife for Christmas. She would always make a pot and drink half a cup... figured I save more money and coffee in the long run.

[quote name='Stuie' date='06 January 2010 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1262800834' post='443541']
[quote name='ngraz617' date='06 January 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1262800456' post='443539']
I have the Keurig with the pods. Best cup of coffee imo. Lots to choose from. If you like coffe and like it by the cup get this machine.
[/quote]

I wouldn't say it's the best.

I bought one for my wife for Christmas. She would always make a pot and drink half a cup... figured I save more money and coffee in the long run.
[/quote]

Ok the best cup you can make at home in 30 seconds.

[quote name='Arcane' date='06 January 2010 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1262807059' post='443562']
i'm not a coffee geek, but i am a foodie....

so, i appreciate the different flavor profiles in all foods...and drinks (to include coffee)
[/quote]

I'm the same way, but I never considered myself as a "foodie". I just like to eat different foods and flavours. Drinks are a whole other world I haven't quite experienced as of yet. I dabble in drinks as well, but food is my favourite.

• 2 years later...
I'll chime in. I guess I'm a coffee geek. I have devices for making Turkish, Vietnamese, Moka (the Italian thing), French press, and now manual drip pourover (the Japanese style), plus a hand burr grinder. Currently favoring the Japanese style after years of mostly drinking French press (nice, but gritty)

Coffee is good. I'm a personal fan of Turkish coffee and pretty much anything Italian.

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1352821033' post='560914']
My Dr. has put an end to my cofee drinking for the time being. Too Acidic. *sigh*
[/quote]

Would your doctor allow you to drink it if you used the cold brew method? I hear that way is supposed to lower its acidity.