Brand Loyalty...

I searched for a thread like this, but couldn't find one.

Many of us have our favorite brands and flavors, but, if you were forced to choose one brand to smoke from now on, which would you choose.

I know some brands make better flavors then others... but that's not what im asking, one brand, rest of your life... name your poison!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (detroitmak @ Aug 31 2009, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I searched for a thread like this, but couldn't find one.

Many of us have our favorite brands and flavors, but, if you were forced to choose one brand to smoke from now on, which would you choose.

I know some brands make better flavors then others... but that's not what im asking, one brand, rest of your life... name your poison!

Tangiers. Reasons:

1) Made here not overseas.
2) High quality ingredients with no food coloring or dye.
3) Decently priced.
4) The owner of the company is readily accessible for any problems since he handles quality control personally.

How could you ever expect more from any brand?

'Rani

right now, nakhla, as it is available at plenty of markets near me, but i just found out i am an hour drive away from a tangiers retailer so, that could be it in the future mos def

Tangiers.

Nak is a close second, but like others have mentioned: there is something special about the manner in which Eric conducts his business and his self. How's that for goodwill?

i want to say tangiers, but i dont know what my future holds..can i afford to drop $16 on 250g of lucid? will my job allow me too? so to answer safely i would say nakhla..because it still satisfy me well beyond my expectations...its easy to maintain..and it would be more afordable at $7.50-$9 for 250g..but if i got money up the ass its tangiers all day long..lol

Tangiers for sure. Also I would make sure to either make the drive there to pick up my orders or have somebody I know that lives in the area pick it up for me. That way I could smoke and converse with Eric about anything and everything that makes the world go round.

I flew out to San Diego from Austin because the military sent my mom to a hospital there for heart surgery. I had a 4 hour window between when my folks were supposed to land, and when I arrived at the airport. I was pretty nervous about the whole surgery thing as she had basically just had a heart attack. I needed to clear my head, and I remembered that Tangiers was based out of San Diego.

I gave Eric a call at about 10 am Pacific...his lounge was closed, but he said it was cool if I came by and smoked with him.

Having never met me, he went out of his way to show me (to an extent) how the various lines of Tangiers are made. We chatted for a while, he hooked me up with a free bowl of white grape, and I then bought about 2 Kilos for my flight back to Austin.

It was really a great distraction from everything going on, and really an unforgettable experience. So yeah, Tangiers FTW.

there was a time, I would have said Fumari hands down, that was 3-4 years ago. Not because I've had better stuff since then but the quality has gone way down. One to two years ago I would have said Fusion, the flavors were spot on and they have so many, and for a while at a really good price, its only gone up a few dollars but still. But now many of the flavors are off what they used to be.

Right now, I'd have to say Tangiers, purely for the customer service and smoke quality. But i smoke for the flavor, and he has some great ones, and some not so great. That being said I'm a sucker for customer service.

I would say Nakhla hands down. I love it.

On the other hand I have never tried tangiers which I would love to try one day.