Brand Loyalty...

QUOTE (K1024 @ Sep 2 2009, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nakhla but you cant acclimate tangiers in indiana so i have no idea how it is.

I haven't really had any issues with tangiers in Ft Wayne or Muncie. Some days the OG smells off but I just smoke another flavor then. I notice this with Nakhla here too although tangiers is more touchy. Edited by maestroelite

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Sep 1 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for all the votes of confidence.

I'd like to say I could make a better product at the same price or the same quality product at a lower price, but I can't. I will continue to try.

I won't let you down, I think everyday of you people voting for Tangiers by buying it and try to think of new ways to make it better or cheaper. Not a day goes by that I don't try to figure out a better way of doing it. I might call it a commitment, maybe others might too, but its really an all-consuming obsession with me.

Even when I'm not around here, you are always in my hearts each day. You give me strength and courage and determination.

Thank you.

You keep making it right and we'll keep smoking it. I love Tangiers and to the end, it will be Tangiers. Nakhla comes in a close second due to the flavor density and quality, but Tangiers will always be the top of the crop.

Tangiers is the only thing I would stick my name to. I wont even put my name behind KM anymore. I am seeing what they are importing these days and it upsets me. I used to rave about the Hafa and even that comes with the crappy galvanized downtube now. Tangiers is the shit, the owner is readily available and down to earth. Its made over here and our favorite M.O.D. is a ChemE!

at this point I would have to say nakhla, double apple, sweet melon, lemon, mint, cardamom, the list goes on.
easy to pack, easy to smoke and hard to fuck up. If I only had one brand of shisha to smoke ever again it would be nakhla.
If I only had one coal to use it would be HJCHQL's, for the same reasons as nakhla...... except for the flavors and only one pipe I would go with a MYA because ogf the solid build.

Tangiers.

Reasons: Flavor selection. 100% U.S grown tobacco. The cut. Eric, and the way he handles his business (I'm sure you all know what I mean). 100% kosher with no unnecessary dye's added. Comes in three different lines (well two now but I hear there may be another one in the future). Longevity. Tang phunnel bowls are awesome.

Can't get any better imo. Nakhla is second for sure.

QUOTE (K1024 @ Sep 1 2009, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nakhla but you cant acclimate tangiers in indiana so i have no idea how it is.

So untrue. I bet you I can find a bunch of people that smoke in Indiana. I know Charley lives there and smokes tangiers. Lucid doesn't need acclimation either. Like everyone says, there is a way to make it work.