So, Guess What Time It Is?

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Aug 31 2009, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What about people in Indiana that don't celebrate Daylight Savings? Or Arizona? Normally Arizona is an hour ahead of California...during Daylight Savings Time, we move forward an hour, they stay put, so they're still on MST=PDT. According to Wikipedia, Indiana observes Daylight Savings Time. Is it my imagination or did part of Indiana not use Daylight Savings time?

Alaska used to have 3 time zones (GMT-9, GMT-10, GMT-11) Now its all standardized to the same time zone (same time as Hawaii). There was only a small strip of the tail of Alaska that was GMT-11, too.

This picking a time thing is fail.

not really...i'm pretty sure everyone can adjust the time on their computer to reflect PDT. if you're using Windows Vista, it's even easier since you can just add an additional clock to your existing one.

if you can't figure that out...should you really try to be writing a review for this stuff? Edited by Arcane

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Aug 30 2009, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Established Tangiers Smoker. If you think you are, then you are. If you think you aren't, then you aren't.

If its 8pm here...in San Diego, it will be 11pm in New York.

If you're smoking Tangiers while you're waiting to post in this thread on Tuesday, you probably qualify smile.gif

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Aug 31 2009, 07:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Established Tangiers Smoker. If you think you are, then you are. If you think you aren't, then you aren't.

If its 8pm here...in San Diego, it will be 11pm in New York.

i'll just lie to myself and say that i am.. whistling.gif

all I order is tangiers anymore lol...making an order as we speak to hold me until my big order comes in

only other thing I occasionally order is nakhla

what can I say, its my goto smoke...dont even get a buzz anymore, 3+ bowls a day now

From such a distinguished individual as yourself, that truly is a complement.

I would dare say, if I found out Prince Charles smoked Tangiers, I would be more proud of you smoking it that much than Prince Charles smoking it that much.

Either I'm buying the wrong brands of tobacco but Tangiers is definitely the best I've had so far. Gonna be getting some Nak DA soon, I've heard good things, hopefully it lives up to the hype like Tangiers did.

I feel like I should thank you Sonthert for making such a great tobacco.

My friend in law school at IU in Bloomingston said that they do not always observe daylight savings time, I think it has something to do with leap years [not being sarcasic].

This is great, can't wait to see the reviews and the new flavors. Very excited to see the lucky smokers! as well!

P.S. I already know I wont enter as I do have problems with tangiers(even though I have bought like 10 flavors) and I already got Tangiers that me and Eric are trying to figure out the problem (ovbiously user error)..

all in all much rather have this go to some one who knows how to smoke tangiers which is what I think that rule "established tangiers smoker" means. Edited by newjacksm

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Aug 30 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
E'erone loves new flavors, this guy included, I'll be waiting tomorrow night @ 11PM EST!

(thanks Eric, even if I don't get in, it's cool that you take your products' fans into account, many businesses wouldn't give two shits)

Agree 200%, always fun to give it a try, but if you/I don't get in then there's always next time, enjoying others reviews, and buying it yourself wink.gif

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Aug 30 2009, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
all I order is tangiers anymore lol...making an order as we speak to hold me until my big order comes in

only other thing I occasionally order is nakhla

what can I say, its my goto smoke...dont even get a buzz anymore, 3+ bowls a day now

Preach it. I've got about a kilo of various brands sitting here not getting smoked. I usually end up smoking a few bowls with friends who can't handle tangiers then giving them the rest to kick start their collection. lol.

But tangiers....oh you must be on my special list to get tangiers, I'm honestly surprised I even put myself on it, just don't' trust myself sometimes _sheesha2__by_Majunka_aurore.gif

I'm going to be posting at my alloted time and holding my breath (read: tangiers smoke) and girl_angel.gif to the hookah gods.

Eric I'll make a deal with you, official and on record:

ME getting new samples = flag_of_truce.gif GASKET flag_of_truce.gif

This is going to be nuts. I've been smoking your stuff all week Eric. I have 8 reviews already that I'm writing and touching up before submitting.
All ranging from OG to Lucid to F-Line (which might have been a bit too much for me).
Then some other shisha brands.

If any of these beat out Root Beer, Orange Soda or Lemon then I'll be one happy camper!
The toughest time I'm having on these is pinpointing out ILTOBC's flavor.
Pretty damn good though!

Hope one of these is that Captain Crunch I was talking about=)

Btw I don't mean to kill everybodies dream but is 100gx5 really necessary? I mean, I use about 27g in each bowl after the Scalli mod. (yes....I measure...)
I don't mean to complain...its just damn!

And somebody else already asked but when would the reviews be due?
I tend to take my time so...

As much as I would love to set an alarm and drop a post here for a free kilo of OG. I must be honest (unlike sum of the people who will post)and acknowledge that there are members of this forum who have smoked quite a bit more OG than my self. So I shall gracefully bow out

BUT if there is a Lucid flavor that you would like my oppinion on, Let me know Eric! I will Pay for the sample..
I believe reviews should be done on products that have been purchased.

Dont get me wrong I know what your looking for is not necessarily a review, but more of a customer survey or taste panel smile.gif Cheers