So, Guess What Time It Is?

are the new flavors going to eventually be available in the Lucid line?

I'm slowly working my way towards getting into Tangiers, but I know the OG will be too much for me.....as Nahkla has a tendency to fuck me up, I doubt I could take the nicotine in OG Edited by Crys

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E'erone loves new flavors, this guy included, I'll be waiting tomorrow night @ 11PM EST!

(thanks Eric, even if I don't get in, it's cool that you take your products' fans into account, many businesses wouldn't give two shits)

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Aug 30 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
E'erone loves new flavors, this guy included, I'll be waiting tomorrow night @ 11PM EST!

(thanks Eric, even if I don't get in, it's cool that you take your products' fans into account, many businesses wouldn't give two shits)

Thats one of the many things that makes Tangiers as good as it is

Is #6 just a safety precaution so the flavors cannot be copied? Smoking stuff that doesn't have it's ingredients disclosed has always bothered me, but I know Eric wouldn't put additives that he knows are harmful. (other than obvious stuff, I.G. tobacco)

Can't blame the man for covering his ass biggrin.gif

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Aug 30 2009, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Sonthert @ Aug 30 2009, 05:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Rani...I can think of at least four things we could do that would guarantee you getting free samples (of tobacco). biggrin.gif

Just four? Darlin' where oh where has your creativity gone?

'Rani

I said at least 4...besides am I responsible for your beauty clouding my mind and preventing rational thought?

i'm probably going to ruin some of my chances in getting in this competition, but i've already seen time conversion FAILS in the replies.

so, here's to help you guys out.

8pm Pacific = 9pm Mountain = 10pm Central = 11pm Eastern Edited by Arcane

Just post a reply to this thread at the appointed time.

8pm PDT is 11pm EDT. EST is one hour earlier than EDT, so 10. I only say this for the good peoples of Arizona and Indiana who don't participate in Daylight Savings time. I believe GMT-7 is correct, too. Its GMT-8 normally, PDT being an hour ahead. -8+1=-7

What about people in Indiana that don't celebrate Daylight Savings? Or Arizona? Normally Arizona is an hour ahead of California...during Daylight Savings Time, we move forward an hour, they stay put, so they're still on MST=PDT. According to Wikipedia, Indiana observes Daylight Savings Time. Is it my imagination or did part of Indiana not use Daylight Savings time?

Alaska used to have 3 time zones (GMT-9, GMT-10, GMT-11) Now its all standardized to the same time zone (same time as Hawaii). There was only a small strip of the tail of Alaska that was GMT-11, too.

This picking a time thing is fail.

QUOTE (foibled again @ Aug 30 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So um...if I get lucky and post in time, could I pick up the samples to save on 1 cent shipping? tongue.gif

Yes and no. The .01 is more of a "I didn't get these people addicted by sending them free samples...they paid for them." So its more of litigation protection. You are welcome to come down and pick them up. (If you win) biggrin.gif