Cotsi Quitting Hookah!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha...I got a call from Wade 30 seconds after I posted saying if I spoiled it... bad things would happen. ohmy.gif

*sigh*. Now when some generous (non-existent) soul feels like giving everything away, we won't believe him/her. Way to set a precedent Wade!

lol just read through this and from post #1 i knew it was a joke

i laughed so hard at all of the posts.

then i was thinking: "man, someone's gotta be editing out posts or something cause there is no way everyone is that dumb..."

then i got to lol again at mush.

nice job man!

HAHA!!! At first I thought this had to be an April Fool joke but then it went on too long so it totally jerked me into it. I was going to PM Wade and tell him we all go thru shit and yadayadayada and just go back and tell everybody "April Fool's" and sleep on it some more!!!
Funny shit Wade!!!

Pretty funny the anyone would really fall for this. Extra funny when my post got deleted. And extra Epic that people are still falling for it lol laugh.gif

I got april fooled at like 1 am, so I was on my guard for other possible fooleries... but reading it all and waiting for the "APRIL FOOLS" I almost got sucked into beleive it lol then pg 5... =P good one cotsi!

QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Apr 1 2009, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So i decided im sooo over hookah now. Its just getting REALLY boring. Same old same old, so im quitting it! Ive decided that i really dont need it anymore in my life. Ive "Grown" out of it. Im tired of all the little 18 yr olds being like OMG hookah so cool!!!! I dont want anything to do with hookah anymore, so im giving away EVERYTHING i have thats hookah related. Just PM me if you want it.

That is all....

i did that april fools joke last year, gotta think of something better next time cotsi.

Plus, as you may recall from a past thread, those were some of the same pictures he used to make us all madly jealous of his "stash". Turns out they were inventory from some hookah bar or something. Good one, Cotsi! smile.gif