Cotsi Quitting Hookah!

Thread closed for possible bans.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I said the thread was locked?!?!?!

BANNED!

this is sad. i'll be one of the only DSMers left.... sorry you're done with it, but I hear you about the demographics of hookah smoking as of late. i feel like ive acquired my own groupies some days. though whoever said "VULTURES" definitely gets a +1 in my book.

For craps sake Wade already said it was an April Fools Joke (in so many words) lol.

Apologies to those who don't prescribe to the sadistic sense of humor this thread has been created (and edited) in.

HOWEVER we were talking ALL day in chat about how the thread is fake and how hilarious it is that people don't read chat...

Moral of the story? Let's all visit chat more!!!

All in good fun smile.gif

my other moral of the story should be to read pg 5 before jumping to conclusions. a well played joke though. what a horrible invention april fools day is. definitely on par with whoever invented kicking people in the nuts as a means of getting what one wants...

Yeah I felt kinda guilty aiding and abbeting the whole time.

My sister once put ketchup all over my head while I was sleeping the night of the 31st....I've hated April 1st ever since lol.

and for those who dont understand why it's hilarious that Wade would claim to quit, he's opening his own hookah bar and is in the preliminary stages of actually seeing it happen.

I will admit to sending a PM to check up and make sure he was kidding though. Kid's a good liar.

I love how the noobs in here are all serious. I got a pm asking for the bowls that wade was supposedly giving up to me.......This thing was freaking hillarious....Unfortunately my joke didnt go so well.....

QUOTE (Dylank0010 @ Apr 1 2009, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this is sad. i'll be one of the only DSMers left.... sorry you're done with it, but I hear you about the demographics of hookah smoking as of late. i feel like ive acquired my own groupies some days. though whoever said "VULTURES" definitely gets a +1 in my book.

im a dsm'er!!! heyyyyyy

I don't want to be the most hated guy on hookahforum but..
It seems you're giving it away because you're bored with it "now" and you're going through some stuff. You might regret this a great deal in a few weeks. Hold on to it, if you still want it gone there's always later.

QUOTE (Majid @ Apr 1 2009, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems you're giving it away because you're bored with it "now" and you're going through some stuff. You might regret this a great deal in a few weeks. Hold on to it, if you still want it gone there's always later.

pwned!

QUOTE (Majid @ Apr 1 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Utter fail...

QUOTE (Majid @ Apr 2 2009, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you should read several posts up. smile.gif Edited by arcane

So, was the whole "going through hard times and break up with girl" thing a joke too, or just the getting rid of everything? I'm really hoping both were a joke.

Oh, and did you have anyone actually send you paypal? Edited by delSol_si

Everything else that has been said lately is 100% true minus the giving away stuff and quitting....Some saw right thru this thread. Most newbs didnt, some saw the humor (irony in ME quitting) most didnt.

I thank you all for a truely EPIC thread and for more people getting pwnd AFTER this post! lol