Ebay And Craigslist Hookah Finds

In the first post, the KM is hollow. I wouldn't pay more than $30 for the complete setup unless I just needed a hookah at the moment.

I would go for the solid one though. In the pic with both hookahs, it's the one on the white vase. I guess that's the Kwankye he mentions.

I would pay $40 for that stem base and tray.

thanks guys :)

Yeah i wasnt feeling the one with the white base either, looks cheap and crappy...as for the second one thats gold, that one looks a bit more decent.

I need to buy a new hookah lol, i been looking around for the past month if not a bit more 

pretty much Farida or KM...but the ones i want are either sold out on 5star or too expensive lol

thanks guys :)

Yeah i wasnt feeling the one with the white base either, looks cheap and crappy...as for the second one thats gold, that one looks a bit more decent.

I need to buy a new hookah lol, i been looking around for the past month if not a bit more 

pretty much Farida or KM...but the ones i want are either sold out on 5star or too expensive lol

He switched which base which one is on in the pic with two pipes, so, just to confirm, you DO NOT want to get this one: 

3I13F83Je5Ie5G35K4d3r754a88aa25da1e12.jp

You DO want to get the one on the left in this one:

3Ed3Ka3N15La5Gd5K3d3r24fdc16cef251282.jp​

I wouldn't either. I've never seen the particular point of chillers, other than being a gimmick. I've never noticed a difference anyway. I think it's hilarious what people try to sell around my area for these prices.

• 2 weeks later...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151036666416&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

scam or do you think he really has one?

He posts a picture of a Meduse hookah but the one he's selling isn't the same type as the one in the picture? 

"i borrowed it to show what the hookah looks like it is an actual meduse pipe purchased from meduse design"

He will also only send the pictures through text and his grammar/capitalization is terrible.  Sounds like a bad CL post.  You'd assume for a $1,000+ item, you'd put more effort into the damned advert.  Unless you saw it in person, I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.   A 12 foot one, maybe.

Technically you aren't allowed to use stock photos of any used item. You must take a picture of the actual item starting in May. 

But if you guys are so inclined.

Click Report Item > Copyright and Trademark > Conterfiet Item or Authenticity Disclaimer > Disclaimers about the authenticity or legality of an item > Continue > "add description if you like" > Send Report.