Exotica Disposal

QUOTE (mushrat @ Jan 20 2008, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jan 20 2008, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Christ alive Gaia. What the hell is the matter with you man?

Everyone knows that you put Ketchup with coals - not Sriracha Hot Chilli sauce. Sheesh tongue.gif

/Topic

Well I may have gotten lucky with what I had thus far. I'm beginning to wonder if my next order should include some different coals.

I heard somewhere that you can get triangle coals. Anyone know these?

JD

I think the word was that Nours have moved from round to triangular.

I've seen some Nours that come in a plastic bag that look more like tree bark coal but that was a few years ago. The local places here all carry the Nour finger like coal.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SmokingDjinn @ Jan 20 2008, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you sure those weren't water damaged in transit, or in storage? And if you got them like that why did you not return them to the retailer?

Are you serious? I would be glad to return them, but I am a liar and a cheat and I only want free coals.

I have talked with both vendors, one said he will replace my coals, one has not got back to me. I am a little upset about that since I called him as soon as I got the coals.

The are not damaged due to transport from the vendor to me. I proved that wrong already. Oh maybe the UPS and USPS man pissed on the coals. Did you see the boxes? No wetness.

QUOTE (SmokingDjinn @ Jan 20 2008, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you sure those weren't water damaged in transit, or in storage? And if you got them like that why did you not return them to the retailer?

It's within the realm of possiblity, but highly unlikely. Either way it's the vendor's responsibility to make sure that their product is shipped securely, through a company that won't let water get on items, and in better packaging than a raggedy hot sauce box.

I tried to return them to the vendor, in fact I offered to pay shipping both there and back, but was refused.

oh dear God...

The poor environment! Wow... i feel another lawsuit brewing. tongue.gif

Yeah well there's 10 minutes i'm not going to be able to live thanks to Exotica pollution.

And the headache factor... my coals looked fantastic, lit great, were for the most part odorless.... and then i smoked - the headache bent me over and raped me in the ass. Nours anyone? Or maybe some Coconuts. smile.gif

QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Jan 20 2008, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh dear God...

Yeah well there's 10 minutes i'm not going to be able to live thanks to Exotica pollution.

And the headache factor... my coals looked fantastic, lit great, were for the most part odorless.... and then i smoked - the headache bent me over and raped me in the ass. Nours anyone? Or maybe some Coconuts. smile.gif

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts..

QUOTE (mathuv @ Jan 20 2008, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Jan 20 2008, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh dear God...

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts..

Please say they are standing in a row...

Oo, and to Bubba.. Aren't those Stargate coals Triangle shaped? They are either Triangles or circles.. Either way, i know a 1 year old that can tell the difference between a circle and a square. smile.gif

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Jan 20 2008, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stargates are round.

And I'm pretty sure that monkeys and rats can do that also.

Some high falootin' clientel down at Bubba's tongue.gif

EL: QLs suck.

I understand that. Don't even start on me or my clients.

Looks like coconut based coals are going to be all the rage soon enough. Once those cube coconut coals hit US shores, oh man. I've wanted to try the coconara and zhagoul Ghaleb coals for a long time.

This is why I buy coals locally. Believe it or not, my local shop makes its own coals in triangle shapes similar to Nour. Lasts really long, odorless, tasteless, cheap, and reliable. BUY LOCAL wink.gif

EDIT: Sriracha Sauce is awesome. I put it on everything. I just find it a shame to waste perfectly good Sriracha sauce on shitty Exoticas. Edited by MechAnt

QUOTE (bubbascigars @ Jan 20 2008, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Jan 20 2008, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stargates are round.

And I'm pretty sure that monkeys and rats can do that also.

Some high falootin' clientel down at Bubba's tongue.gif

EL: QLs suck.

I understand that. Don't even start on me or my clients.

oooh....FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT..fight.....fight??

QUOTE (SafeSearchOff @ Jan 20 2008, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NAY!
QL's are superior:
1) on the go
2) when you have little time for setup
3) when you are hookahing in your car

otherwise - naturals or Jap QL's,

Don't forget

4) as a second set of coals for your bowl, when you're sitting or laying down and too lazy to get up and go to the stove.

QUOTE (clickhea)
whats the deal with these coconut coals

Well, I, gaia.plateau think that they look pretty awesome. So, you know, you can take that to the fuckin' bank.

HookahCompany and TheHookah carry them, but HC doesn't ship to Canada and TheHookah has obscene shipping costs... H-S should have them soon so I'll be ordering them then. Hopefully someone else will check em out and write a review more imminently. Edited by gaia.plateau

i love how people were dying for these coals and loved them to death, 3 people get bad coals, now no one wants them. i know there were more then 3 people blah blah blah but seriously are you guys ever going to move on? we have all gotten shafted here and there it happens, theres no need for like 5 threads of pages bashing these coals, i think you have all decided you dont like them, so dont buy them, done deal.

QUOTE (clickhea @ Jan 20 2008, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WE HAVE THE BEST COALS IN THE WORLD. STOP BASHING EXOTICA COALS I WILL TAKE YOU ALL TO COURT FOR FRAUD. ALL OF THE BAD BATCHES WERE TAKEN CARE OF!!!!!!!

MUSHRAT CLOSE THIS THREAD, THERE IS NO FURTHER NEED TO KEEP BUMPING THIS.

ALL YOUR IPS HAVE BEEN LOGGED
AND IAM BRINGING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TO COURT FOR ASSOCIATING A BAD NAME WITH MY COMPANY.

Yeah associating bad name with company isn't fraud but thanks for trying

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jan 20 2008, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here ya go.

I did not bother to light any, been there done that, it smells to much even outside. Also I wanted to show that the box on top was good from the same place I got three boxes. two are bad, one is from another vendor that I am still waiting for a reply.

As you can see 2 coals gone from one box, none from one and one from one.

I like more mustard then ketchup, there ya go JD coals with ketchup.

Need receipts now?

Date Ordered: Thursday 10 January, 2008

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Tangiers Premium 250g (HT_TAN_001) = $12.00
Choose Flavor Mimon(Lemon Mint)
Choose Flavor Kashmir Peach 38
1 x Exotica Square Finger Coals (1 Kilo) (MNH_EXC_002) = $8.49
Choose Flavor Brambleberry
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $44.49
United States Postal Service (1 x 4.983lbs) (PRIORITY): $9.05
Total: $53.54

Your payment for $156.49 USD to Payment:CENSORED:hookahs.com has been sent.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

The Hookah comes with All normal necessities; grommets, bowl, tongs.

As far as a windcover large enough to use on Funnels, yes I have some. I just test fitted it on your EXACT hookah with a Medium Funnel and a Small funnel. The windcover fits over both of them perfectly fine.

I will add the cleaning kit to the total as well.

As far as anything else I can recommend you to order...all I can say is Al Amir Apple. The stuff is amazing and everyone I refer it to falls in love with it. It DOES NOT have the Anise flavor, so most people love it. It will not give you a buzz (unlike tangiers) so it will be quite a different experience.

I'll go ahead and tally up the total now. I do not know your zip code...but based on your Area code, your're from an area of Wisconsin close to Green Bay; so I'll do a shipping quote based on that.

The Break Down:
26" Syrian - $99.99
3 Exoticas - $25.47
Cleaning Kit - $4.99
Windcover - $5.99
Al Amir Apple 250g - $7.99
Shipping - UPS Ground - 16 Pounds - $17.00

Total - $161.43
Discount - 10% - $14.443

Grand Total - $146.99

The total sent was more because I added another tub of tobacco

There ya go Bulldog. What more do you need?

Mustard and Ketchup Exoticas : PRICELESS

QUOTE (zeppyrkr @ Jan 20 2008, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
theres no need for like 5 threads of pages bashing these coals, i think you have all decided you dont like them, so dont buy them, done deal.

Nobody's bashing or trying to convince anyone, it's just discussion brah.

Don't get foam on your keyboard or anything wink.gif

I was sent a sample of these coals and I thought they worked quite well. I took some of my sample to George at Hookah Company and he liked them alot. Hookah Company ordered a couple of palettes and weren't as impressed with what was sent...I wonder if thats what the difference was? Hmmm. Interesting. Chili Sauce? Thats a spicy coal!