Pennsylvania Pa Smokers

mushrat

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='jorlyfish' date='01 July 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1278027864' post='473675']
My fiance (and myself, when I'm out of school) recently moved to Hershey, PA - pretty close to Harrisburg and Lancaster, about 90 min from Philly.
[/quote]
/
i have a friend in philly and me and my wife are going to go up there sometime to see them and them down to chambersburg to see us. mabye you can recommend some good places in the area

• 1 month later...
I'll update for me

During the school year(my last year) I'm in Indiana Pa
During breaks I'm in Pittsburgh Pa
During weekends and random weekdays during summer, I am in Slippery Rock Pa

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='jorlyfish' timestamp='1278027864' post='473675']
My fiance (and myself, when I'm out of school) recently moved to Hershey, PA - pretty close to Harrisburg and Lancaster, about 90 min from Philly.
[/quote]

You are like 20 min from me :P

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Seems all the PA posters are either on the western edge of the state or the western side of Philadelphia. I'm on the Northeastern side, closer to Trenton. I've been posting reviews of shops that I have been to, try to get them up soon after going. I haven't hit any in Philadelphia since I joined the forum. I noticed a lot more shops on South Street are selling hookahs but they seem to be the cheap chinese ones. I also work in NYC 3 days a week so may say HI on the New York thread too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I live in a teeny little town called Wyano. It's about 25-30 minutes from Pittsburgh. About 15-20 from Greensburg, which is where I go to a hookah lounge called the Hookah Connection.

• 2 months later...
Living here at penn state in state college, PA i currnetly smoke a bar called chronic town, while the head shops are trash, they did help me with my first hookah, and without them i wouldnt be here today :P

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I'm back to Pittsburgh region. Living with parents at the time being(In Baldwin Boro/South Hills), due to not being able to work from a car accident nearly two years ago. I also spend a good bit of the time (usually 7 days in a row) at my girlfriend's place in the wexford/Franklin township/Sewickly region.
and during summertime I spend a lot of timr at my cabin outside of Slippery Rock.

I also have my hookah/board gaming group that we meet up in Stowe/McKees Rocks area.

Message me if you want to meet up sometime to smoke. I may be lacking on funds but I bring lots of knowledge and experience :-)

• 1 year later...

Thought I would update for me: my residence is still Baldwin /South Hills of Pittsburgh. I spend 90% of my time a pinch north in Wexford area. I spend less time at cabin, but that's permanently mine to go to year round when pain allows me.

Also got the board games crew that usually hangs out in Stowe area still

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk