Elmas At Nazarhookah

One thing the hose ports are gigantic...being closer to the same size as the gauge of the downstem/inertube makes the draw "balanced" i call it...with a wider gauge hose an elmas has an even more wide open draw then a km without the rumble effect...its the hose and bowl combination that really makes it smoke tobacco like nak so well...

The hose is not really restrictive it just kinda slows down the draw letting the smoke really build right at the mouth tip....ohh and turkish hoses are made to be used with a mouth tip...ccn tips work great with them

A smoking experiance that cant be matched when smoking nak and like tobaccos

I had a pretty good talk with Mahir about them, once he got over me being critical he gave me some good info haha. But yeah, I can see why people like them now from the sound of it, I always understood that theyre pretty but never udnerstood the whole OMG BEST SMOKE EVER thing til now, I might be picking one up from Mahir to compare it to my AF Large when gets some more in.

The hose should make a lesser pipe smoke better. Imagine this giant Turkish hose on a Mya QT.
Tail wagging the dog. Haven't tried that yet. :D

Even though the stem is shorter than the one on my KM, it weighs more than a pound more. The base is rather plain, being frosted with rings painted around it, but I like being able to fill it up to the same "mark" every time.

Monday I'm heading to Lowes to check out which reducers could be used to adapt the 628 to take my other bowls. I know there are brass reducers that probably fit pretty close and can take temps to 400 degrees.

Just to add to the fun, last night I smoked Nakhla for the first time in AGES out of my 628, and Goooood DAMN it was good, the pull, the clouds, just perfect.

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1328468278' post='537921']
Just to add to the fun, last night I smoked Nakhla for the first time in AGES out of my 628, and Goooood DAMN it was good, the pull, the clouds, just perfect.
[/quote]

I gotta say, I really enjoyed my session with Nak Peach yesterday. So much that I'm thinking about taking some of my unopened Tangiers and trading/selling it off to get some Mizo instead. The Elmas is perfect for Nakhla. So excited to smoke another bowl of Peach!

Oh Tangiers has not been outdone. I've just gained interest in Nakhla again. This happens time to time for me. I get on a Tangiers kick, then a Nakhla kick, and back to Tangiers again (I haven't really found any other tobacco brands to be worthy of being having their own "kick"). The purchase of the Elmas has probably prompted the new kick prematurely, though. Things are just coming back around full circle, as they're supposed to... :)

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328475766' post='537934']
[/quote]

I gotta say, I really enjoyed my session with Nak Peach yesterday. So much that I'm thinking about taking some of my unopened Tangiers and trading/selling it off to get some Mizo instead. The Elmas is perfect for Nakhla. So excited to smoke another bowl of Peach!
[/quote]

I have some unopened mizo peach if you're interested. They have other flavors for sale down the street too.

[quote name='Skoozle' timestamp='1328484470' post='537941']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328475766' post='537934']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I have some unopened mizo peach if you're interested. They have other flavors for sale down the street too.
[/quote]

PM coming your way...

[quote name='KasbahBazaar' timestamp='1328996410' post='538730']
Wherever did you manage to get a vase that sexy? :D Looks beautiful! Great taste on the colors!
[/quote]

I got a great deal. :) Thanks again Mark for the fantabulous base, its the new sexy. Thanks for the compliments everyone - that was actually my 2nd choice hose because my first choice (red and tan) was already sold. I think I ended up with a winner though so it worked out in the end.

[quote name='squidget' timestamp='1329025257' post='538756']
[quote name='KasbahBazaar' timestamp='1328996410' post='538730']
Wherever did you manage to get a vase that sexy? :D Looks beautiful! Great taste on the colors!
[/quote]

I got a great deal. :) Thanks again Mark for the fantabulous base, its the new sexy. Thanks for the compliments everyone - that was actually my 2nd choice hose because my first choice (red and tan) was already sold. I think I ended up with a winner though so it worked out in the end.
[/quote]

That hookah deserves a thread of its own with lots and lots of pictures!!

Just received my Elmas from Mahir @ Nazar Hookah. Packaged very well to eliminate any threat of damage. As i hold the Elmas, I cant help but thank Mahir again and again for giving it up to me.

Couple of observations:

- Heavy hookah. Completely solid.
- incredibly sturdy hose port. I was worried about that in conjuncture to the heavy Elmas hose.
- Elmas hose VERY well made compared to other turkish hoses.
- Fabric tape holds and seals everything surprisingly well.
- Vase is filled with bubbles, but i dont care.

Will post pics tonight with the Elmas sitting on my Boho (which is amber as well).