New Green Apple Flavor

Alright guys, just got my hands on the BEST Green Apple flavor [Even better than my previous favorite Green Apple, Al Fakher's Golden Esk. Apple]

I am not going to disclose the name of the brand [for testing/reviewing reasons] or where I got it from, yet, but I do want to send samples out to 3 people on this forum [Prefably avid smokers/forum posters who have smoked a lot of different brands].

I will chose 3 people from the first 30 replies in this thread [hey, 10% isnt so bad], and I will send them about 20-30 grams each [I know its not much, but I only have 250g of it] and I would like their feedback on it back in this thread.

As soon as I smoked it, it becamse my second favorite flavor of all time, right after AF Mint.

Why would I do this since I only have 250g of it? You will find out sooner or later happy.gif

Again, I would like avid smokers and long time HookahForum members to post..

Good Luck!
  • Upvote 1

QUOTE (Santino @ Aug 27 2009, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm always willing to try something new, especially if it's supposedly better than the hallowed AF esk apple. smile.gif

The AF Esk Apple was my favorite Green Apple, but man, when I smelled this one..I could've sworn that I just took a bite out of a fresh Green Apple..its something else. I would say the AF Esk Apple is more on the "mellow" side when put in comparison with the stuff I got right here.

I still got plenty of love for the AF Esk Apple though..haha biggrin.gif

codename what a sight for sore eyes hows the shop? You still engraving hookah parts?

Any who I think I would be a good candidate for testing and review and I live near you so it will be easy for me to obtain the sample

good to hear from you again

I'd LOVE to try it!!! And my birthday is coming up, got myself a new hookah early. Would be ultra sweet to try a freebie flavor in it that comes so highly recommended. Edited by Genie

QUOTE (hookah hippie @ Aug 27 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
codename what a sight for sore eyes hows the shop? You still engraving hookah parts?

Any who I think I would be a good candidate for testing and review and I live near you so it will be easy for me to obtain the sample

good to hear from you again

Yeah, I still engrave, I got several parts engraved for people on this forum already. If you are interested, PM me.

QUOTE (Brandon` @ Aug 27 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doubt i'm going to get it but i'll be willing to try it.

You never know!

Woww an apple flavour that beats Esk Apple ohmy.gif I live in the UK, so highly doubt I'll be getting a sample tongue.gif but, I do visit Dubai a couple of times a year and bring back kilos of AF, half of them being Esk Apple seeing as its so hard to get any shisha in the UK!

I'm looking forward to reviews of this, perhaps even a vid? lol Esk Apple as far as I've known is thee best and my favourite apple flavour.

Thanks Codename!
Mr. Shisha

I wish I got my hand on more..I really do, I would love 10+ feedbacks at least...but I don't have that much..maybe If I get some more..we'll see..

I'm off for tonight, I will catch you guys later.

Oh hey look it's me and I'm in the contest! Weeeee!

Love me a good review challenge. Bring the pain!