Mini Mya Group Buy? (in Progress Will Be Reopened Later)

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Jan 28 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well as a huge lot the pipes averaged out to 16.66 a pipe, so just under or at that price i think would be sweet

For that much I would buy 2-6 then, and probably get just as many more if my friends got in.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the price is right... i'll take at least 3 ninja, i need some hookahs to gift away!

Well looks like the interest is definately there people smile.gif

Here's hoping that they respond to Newjack, then we can see where to go from there, hopefully forward.

Don't hate me if it falls through people but I thought it would be good to guage interest especially if the guy(s) might join the forum and see that we're serious.

Also, I would IMAGINE (not know for certain) that for this to work out with shipping being favorable for us and not giving a shitton of work to the seller, we'd have to have them shipped en masse to one of us and then reshipped from there ala miniphunnel (hopefully without the wait lol). It'd be sweet if we could get the free shipping that was offered with the initial lot of 9,000 since that would make it much cheaper to ship for us.

I think as a forum the most we would be able to buy is a couple thousand but if we got some vendors involved we could definately buy way more. come on mush, you know you want like 4 thousand. thats assuming that this could actually be possible of course.

or even another idea... we could sell left overs them through the forum. earn some extra money for the community as a whole

newjacks. i suggest two things.

first off, we open this to other forums.

second off. you should pm me.

lastly. if you guys want, and i dont want to step on any toes here, i can head this up. i already have a few hundred priority boxes that these would fit in, i have the room to house them, and the time to repackage and ship them. i also have the paypal/account that i can flat out purchase x amount once the amount is settled and spoken for.

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Jan 28 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
newjacks. i suggest two things.

first off, we open this to other forums.

second off. you should pm me.

lastly. if you guys want, and i dont want to step on any toes here, i can head this up. i already have a few hundred priority boxes that these would fit in, i have the room to house them, and the time to repackage and ship them. i also have the paypal/account that i can flat out purchase x amount once the amount is settled and spoken for.

I sent you a pm. Edited by newjacksm

QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Jan 28 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scoop @ Jan 29 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if these are 10 bucks...id take 1

What did i just witness what I thought i did?

Scoop getting a MYA ... a Chinese hookah ... Woot woot !?

yes. 10 dollar gift is good...no one has to know what i paid. i would never use it myself lawl.