• brian regan
    • Borat
    • dave chapelle
    • the jackass crew
    • elen degeneras
    • adam sandler
    • whoopi
    • will farrel

now why isnt my fantasy sex goddess jessica alba on the list??? ohh man just thinkin bout her makes me wanna...uhhh ohh sorry from the list def dave chappelle IM RICK JAMES BITCH!!!

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Feb 1 2007, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
now why isnt my fantasy sex goddess jessica alba on the list??? ohh man just thinkin bout her makes me wanna...uhhh ohh sorry from the list def dave chappelle IM RICK JAMES BITCH!!!

Oh man...Jessical Alba is one of my dream girls, along with Scarlet Johanson...

But from the list I'd probably go with Dave Chapelle. I mean common, half baked? I know they were smoking bad stuff, but atleast they were using a hookah. Although it was an all glass hookah which only stoners really like to use.. But whatever.. "Is Wayne Brady gunna have to choke a bitch?" My most favorite skit by Chapelle happy.gif

QUOTE (yashman19 @ Feb 2 2007, 06:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Feb 1 2007, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man...Jessical Alba is one of my dream girls, along with Scarlet Johanson...

But from the list I'd probably go with Dave Chapelle. I mean common, half baked? I know they were smoking bad stuff, but atleast they were using a hookah. Although it was an all glass hookah which only stoners really like to use.. But whatever.. "Is Wayne Brady gunna have to choke a bitch?" My most favorite skit by Chapelle happy.gif

You have good taste my friend..add Vida Guerra into the mix and we have ourselves a party!